HasLab G.I. Joe Classified HISS Tank is LIVE!

JayC

10 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I think it will come with 3 figures as I mentioned before... $300 not as bad as expected, right in the middle of a NECA and Super 7 Party wagon... I will get it!

3-4 figures, especially if they're well done, or have a feature not seen before (like a hooded Cobra Commander) would certainly sweeten the deal.

YES I know there was some talk that they would never do the hood. I take that with a grain of salt. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MRT said:

Wish they skipped the electronics and drop the price as low as possible...

You and me both, but as I alluded to in my previous post, I think "bells and whistles" are part of the plan because things that are shiny and pretty give a "perceived value" much higher than their actual implementation cost.

6 hours ago, Atlantis said:

It is nice, much nicer than I thought they'd try to shell out, but could've sold for $150.00 or even $200.00 and it would be more reasonable. The thing is, any other vehicle for either GIJoe or Marvel will be priced higher, 'cause they know they can get away with it (Punisher van, Quinjet,etc). Having said that, it is what it is. Congrats to those who like it!

Yep.

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

3-4 figures, especially if they're well done, or have a feature not seen before (like a hooded Cobra Commander) would certainly sweeten the deal.

YES I know there was some talk that they would never do the hood. I take that with a grain of salt. 

I would find a way to budget for this if it were to be the only way to obtain a hooded CC.

When do we get to see this "tactician" figure?

Is that a new record for fasted to the goal and most orders placed in just the first 12 hours? 

• Thanks 1

Notice how Emily and Lenny were wearing Cobra Hiss shirts that match a logo on the Haslab page? It would be cool if they threw a shirt in as a bonus add-in (but only if they go up to 3x. They can't do that thing where they only have small sizes, especially since their people were wearing bigger ones).

I hope the other unlocks are an ASP and 2 more figures. (A gunner and Hooded CC!)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Faceless said:

You and me both, but as I alluded to in my previous post, I think "bells and whistles" are part of the plan because things that are shiny and pretty give a "perceived value" much higher than their actual implementation cost.

So did u back it? I'm still deciding but is leaning towards yes.

18 hours ago, JayC said:

Way worth $300 IMO.

I  Agreed....

The Tank is really, really sweet.....

Hey....When I first saw this "HISS" Tank....For some reason....

my brain started thinking;  "remote control" HISS....

Now that would be "REAL" sweet....

A "Hypothetical"......

What do you think a operating (w/remote) "HISS" would cost?...

Just thinking out loud here =^)

• Thanks 1

So awesome...couldnt believe it when i saw it...all time fav joe vehicle when i was little. I remember gettin the hiss tank 2 (gray) and dogfight w/mudfighter at bradlees and i couldn't wait to pack it with 7 guys. I thought that was soooo cool....then id lay a "captured" joe on the rails in the back making 8.Cant wait to get this and cant wait to see what else we unlock.

• Thanks 1

Hasbro has announced the second stretch goal for their G.I. Joe Classified Haslab H.I.S.S. Tank campaign which are Retro Style Canopy And Tread Covers. Once the campaign surpasses 12k backers these will be included with it. Right now the campaign is at 10,761 Backers. This campaign has a total of four stretch goals planned for it. The remaining two are not yet known.

Retro-Style-Canopy.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy1.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy2.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy3.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy4.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy5.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy6.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy7.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy8.jpg

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, MRT said:

So did u back it? I'm still deciding but is leaning towards yes.

Not yet, but I'm also leaning yes. I already looked at the calendar to determine how many pay checks between now and the charge date. I guess I'm waiting to see if we get some really cool unlock to push it further into "must have" territory for me.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Hasbro has announced the second stretch goal for their G.I. Joe Classified Haslab H.I.S.S. Tank campaign which are Retro Style Canopy And Tread Covers. Once the campaign surpasses 12k backers these will be included with it. Right now the campaign is at 10,761 Backers. This campaign has a total of four stretch goals planned for it. The remaining two are not yet known.

Retro-Style-Canopy.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy1.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy2.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy3.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy4.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy5.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy6.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy7.jpg

Retro-Style-Canopy8.jpg

It's cool of Hasbro to include that Invisible Man figure lol.

• Thanks 1

I’m pumped for the HISS Tank, not wowed about the stretch goals, but I’m okay with them.  

With two stretch goals left I’m really hoping for a Rip-It figure (I can’t imagine that figure being very likely for the mainline).  For the remaining stretch goal I’m not counting on it but an MMS to attach to the toe hitch would be great.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, InspectorZartan said:

I’m pumped for the HISS Tank, not wowed about the stretch goals, but I’m okay with them.  

With two stretch goals left I’m really hoping for a Rip-It figure (I can’t imagine that figure being very likely for the mainline).  For the remaining stretch goal I’m not counting on it but an MMS to attach to the toe hitch would be great.  

The HISS "Tactician" could conceivably be Rip-It, which was essentially just the HISS driver in a different color scheme. That's what this other figure will be. I'm not sure how close the Ron Rudat color scheme voting choices will be, but if one backs this project, one gets to vote on what colors the Tactician will be.

• Thanks 1

As Hasbro's new Haslab campaign for the G.I. Joe Classified Cobra H.I.S.S. Tank heads into it's 3rd day, we wanted to share some new images. The first one which was released by Hasbro's own Emily via AIC is a size comparison one showing off the new Classified H.I.S.S. which measures around 19" long and 10" high next to one of their original 3 3/4" versions.

We also have new digital renders of the Classified H.I.S.S. Tank Driver figure that will be included with the tank. These images come via 2dsculpts who has been working on with Hasbro on the Classified line.

As I type this, the Haslab Campaign has 11,234 backers and is closing in on that 12k mark which will unlock that second stretch goal for the Retro Style Canopy And Tread Covers we told you about yesterday. With less than 1k backers needed to reach that goal, I expect that number will be reached sometime later today.

Cobra-HISS-02.jpg

Cobra-HISS-03.jpg

Cobra-HISS-04.jpg