McFarlane 5" DC Super Powers Figures Superman And Darkseid In-Hand Images

JayC

I'm loving most of these new McFarlane reveals: Kon-El, Eradicator, Jay Garrick, Signal, Mr. Freeze, Catwoman....  I'll likely pass on the blue Hush Batman, Gladiator Batman and that new Joker because they feel repetitive to figures I already own, but all in all these are great! I'm on the fence about Vampire Batman. I'll probably try to wait and pick him up on sale if I can.

I just missed the super powers line as a kid and only had some from garage sales. I love what McFarlane is doing with these. I did get replacement capes from capemaster though. Excited to see what they put out next.

On 12/22/2022 at 1:55 PM, Nosferatuman62172 said:

They all look good, but Deathstroke is definitely the star of this wave. I'll probably pick them all up down the line Now we need that Wonder Woman in the regular line.

I was feeling the same but the more I look at it I keep wondering why his whole upper chest is that blue color?

Mr. (or "Mister") Freeze is a definite get for me, that armor looks like it lines up with McF's articulation and as the Iceman wears an exterior armor codpiece proudly anyway, the crotch area is fine.  Probably the same with Kingdom Come Bats.   Not so much Catwoman or sleeker figs.   

I am feeling the Batman 3 inch figures- reminds me of the classic superpowers original line. But yes, the more I see these figures the more I feel the vehicles are the  selling point for me. I'm not sure why make a batman who laughs figure in the retro line though. 

10 hours ago, Batfreak87 said:

I am feeling the Batman 3 inch figures- reminds me of the classic superpowers original line. But yes, the more I see these figures the more I feel the vehicles are the  selling point for me. I'm not sure why make a batman who laughs figure in the retro line though. 

Because Batman who laughs is awesome! 😆 

Shown below are the official images for the new DC Multiverse 7" Hush Batman (Blue And Grey), Knightfall Catwoman and The Joker (Infinite Frontier) figures from McFarlane Toys. These figures have been listed for pre-order early on the Amazon website.

Look for these to be available for pre-order at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth tomorrow (1/4) at 12pm ET.

Batman-00.jpg

Batman-01.jpg

Catwoman-01.jpg

Catwoman-02.jpg

Catwoman-03.jpg

Catwoman-04.jpg

Catwoman-05.jpg

Catwoman-06.jpg

Catwoman-07.jpg

Catwoman-08.jpg

Joker-01.jpg

Joker-02.jpg

Joker-03.jpg

Joker-04.jpg

Joker-05.jpg

Joker-06.jpg

Joker-07.jpg

Joker-08.jpg

Batman-02.jpg

Batman-03.jpg

Batman-04.jpg

Batman-05.jpg

Batman-06.jpg

Batman-07.jpg

Batman-08.jpg

An expert in the field of cryogenics, Victor led a relatively normal existence. He worked diligently, but also fell in love with and eventually married a woman named Nora. Sadly, things took an unfortunate turn soon after. Nora became terminally ill, and to stop her degenerative disease from taking her life, Victor put her into suspended animation. The corporation funding Victor's work shut down his experiments and, in the process, caused a horrible accident. The coolants did irreparable harm and made it impossible for him to survive above freezing temperatures. To counteract this, Victor constructed a special, ultra-durable suit to keep his body alive and at the right temperature. He embraced his new persona and became Mr. Freeze.

Product Features

7-inch scale (17.78cm)
Made of plastic
Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play 
Highly detailed
Collectable art card with Mr. Freeze artwork on the front, and character biographies on the back

Box Contents

Mr. Freeze figure
Freeze gun
Trading card
Base

Pre-order now from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth!

Freeze.0.jpg

Freeze.1.1.jpg

Freeze.1.2.jpg

Freeze.1.3.jpg

Freeze.1.4.jpg

Freeze.1.5.jpg

Freeze.1.6.jpg

Freeze.1.7.jpg

Freeze.1.8.jpg

Freeze.1.9.jpg

Freeze.1.10.jpg

Freeze.1.11.jpg

That Blue & Gray Hush Batman is the one for me, I have not gotten many McFarlane Multiverse figures since I'm not a huge DC guy, and had yet to get a Regular Batman figure for my collection, I was always waiting on the best one, I think this is the one, I'm pre-ordering that Bats.

Of these 4 figures I'm going to pre-order Mr. Freeze and Knightfall Catwoman. Going to skip Hush Batman and Infinite Frontier Joker. I went to pre-order these at BBTS and saw they were $24.99 there as opposed to $19.99 everywhere else. BBTS has long been my standard pre-order vendor, but not at that price. I'm used to them being about $1 more than everywhere else (due to their $4 flat rate shipping), but $5 per figure is just too much of a difference.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2023 at 12:01 PM, Reno said:

Of these 4 figures I'm going to pre-order Mr. Freeze and Knightfall Catwoman. Going to skip Hush Batman and Infinite Frontier Joker. I went to pre-order these at BBTS and saw they were $24.99 there as opposed to $19.99 everywhere else. BBTS has long been my standard pre-order vendor, but not at that price. I'm used to them being about $1 more than everywhere else (due to their $4 flat rate shipping), but $5 per figure is just too much of a difference.

I have to agree with you, not paying a premium unless I have to.  

On 1/4/2023 at 12:01 PM, Reno said:

Might want to check entertainment earth. They usually have better pricing and much better sales events. The minimum for free shipping isn’t too much. 40$ I think. 

Ugh more Batman...can we get some more Bat fam?  Azrael needs to get back out there.  I'd love Prometheus, Talon, Scorn, Judge Dent, Forever Evil Bane, Updated Jace Fox?

I still want Val Zod, Hardware, Icon, Zealot, Old Man Deathstroke, Deathblow would be cool

Wetworks would be a DREAM

And redo Bloodsport...