McFarlane Toys Manga Spawn And DC Multiverse Crime Syndicate Owlman Revealed

Going up for pre-order later this morning (6/17) on the Target website at 9am ET will be the next DC Multiverse Crime Syndicate figure from McFarlane Toys which is Owlman. Also look for a 7" DC Page Punchers Black And White Batman Variant, 66 Batman Julie Newmar Catwoman to go up and a new Manga Spawn figure.

Manga-Spawn-02.jpg

Manga-Spawn-03.jpg

Manga-Spawn-01.jpg

Manga-Spawn-04.jpg

Manga-Spawn-05.jpg

Manga-Spawn-056.jpg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MagnaPrime said:

Can anyone tell me how the 66 figs scale with the other McFarlane dc figs?

Shorter. I think they're more like a 5.5 inch line.

Wow, Julie Newmar Catwoman. This may change things and get me into the line. I wonder how hard waves 1 and 2 are to find right now.

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Shorter. I think they're more like a 5.5 inch line.

Wow, Julie Newmar Catwoman. This may change things and get me into the line. I wonder how hard waves 1 and 2 are to find right now.

the 66" Batman are 6" scale.

Going up for pre-order later this morning (6/17) on the Target website at 9am ET will be the new Manga Spawn with Todd McFarlane Signed Name Plate figure from McFarlane Toys.

In the alternate universe known as Kuroshio the legacy of Spawn rages war against his manganized enemies from the Temple of Darkness. Manga Spawn, supreme warrior of the Fujiwara, uses his powerful sword and armour to keep the forces of darkness from devouring the world of Kuroshio

Product Features:

-Manga Spawn comes with a Todd McFarlane signed nameplate, a sword, a spear, an axe, an arm blade, a shield, two daggers and a base
-Megafigs are large figures to match their 7” scale figure counterparts based off Spawn
-Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
-Featured in Spawn themed window boxed packaging
-Collect all McFarlane Toys Spawn figures

Manga-Spawn-00.jpg

Manga-Spawn-01.jpg

Manga-Spawn-03.jpg

Manga-Spawn-04.jpg

Manga-Spawn-05.jpg

Manga-Spawn-06.jpg

Manga-Spawn-07.jpg

Manga-Spawn-08.jpg

Manga-Spawn-09.jpg

Manga-Spawn-10.jpg

5 minutes ago, cwadecwade said:

anyone else having trouble with the target site, or are they just already sold out?

Target seems to have mixed up the prices on some of them. They had the lex listed for $80 while the signed Spawn was $25. They have removed all the pre-orders now as they likely try and correct the prices. Big questions is will people who pre-ordered the Spawn have their pre-orders canceled or will they just adjust the price to the correct one???

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cwadecwade said:

Thanks! They give any idea when they will be available again for ordering? Or is this just a case of hovering and hitting reload for an hour?  (oh, the things we do for our collections!)

Hovering and hitting reload.

I placed an order for the autographed version of the Manga Spawn for $20 but fully expect it to get canceled. Did pre-order 2 of the regular versions, I think it looks fantastic! Not familiar with the character but he just looks awesome!

I'm loving the crime syndicate figures and finally getting a Starro.  Future State was utter garbage but that t shirt batman might be good custom fodder for a paramilitary figure.  The black white Bermejo Batman looks cool but I'm sticking with the standard version about to be released. 

• 1 month later...

Thanks to Adam Dilbeck we have in-hand images of the new Target exclusive DC Multiverse Crime Syndicate Owlman figure from McFarlane Toys. This figure is the third figure to be released in the Crime Syndicate Starro Build-A-Wave and has started hitting physical stores now. Superman and Superwoman are the other two figures that have been released. There is one more unknown figure in the wave that will be needed to complete Starro. Owlman is also still available for pre-order on the Target website.

Owlman-00.jpg

Owlman-01.jpg

Owlman-02.jpg

Owlman-03.jpg

Owlman-04.jpg

Owlman-05.jpg

Owlman-06.jpg

• 2 months later...