Masters Of The Universe Masterverse New Eternia Beast Man Hitting Stores Now - In-Hand Images

JayC

Big thanks to plaityme we have detailed in-hand images for the new Masters of the Universe Masterverse New Eternia Beast Man figure which he found at his local Target store this weekend. The DPCI# is 087-16-7188.

Back in April I speculated this figure might be part of Mattel's 7th wave of Masterverse figures because Mattel had released official images for it but I had not seen any retail listings for it. Wave 7 made the most sense because that wave was only showing 3 figures in it, 2 of which were re-issues from wave 6. The third figure in wave 7 I had seen was the 40th Anniversary He-Man. Most waves have 4 figures in it.

On the back of the package for this Beast Man figure we see all the figures from wave 6 listed which includes the Catra, Zodac, He-Man (He-Man And The Masters of the Universe) and Skeletor (He-Man And The Masters of the Universe). That wave has been available for pre-order at places like our sponsor Entertainment Earth for a couple of weeks now but did not list Beast Man as part of that wave. Now Target has Beast Man in stock but none of the other figures.

While I can't say for sure at this time, its possible this Beast Man figure is actually being released as a stand-alone exclusive to Target stores here in the US. I will continue to look into this and if anymore details become available I will be sure to update you here. Either way if you want Beast Man now then Target is the place to check.

MOTU-Masterverse-New-Eternia-Beast-Man 1.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-New-Eternia-Beast-Man 2.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-New-Eternia-Beast-Man 3.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-New-Eternia-Beast-Man 4.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-New-Eternia-Beast-Man 5.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-New-Eternia-Beast-Man 6.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-New-Eternia-Beast-Man 7.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-New-Eternia-Beast-Man 8.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-New-Eternia-Beast-Man 9.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-New-Eternia-Beast-Man 10.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-New-Eternia-Beast-Man 11.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-New-Eternia-Beast-Man 12.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-New-Eternia-Beast-Man 13.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-New-Eternia-Beast-Man 14.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-New-Eternia-Beast-Man.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really like what Mattel did here with Beastman, combining a modern and classic looks. Wonder why Target is getting them in now and it's not even up for pre-order anywhere else yet? Distribution on this is weird. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Cool, although I don't know why the torso is a different shade of orange than the rest of the body, Anyway here I'll have to wait.

Ugh. Guess your going to have to do some painting. And why are the knee joints brown. Goodness. 

• Thanks 1

The other day thanks to plaityme we gave you a detailed in-hand look at the new Masters of the Universe Masterverse New Eternia Deluxe Beast Man figure from Mattel which has started hitting physical Target stores. The DPCI# is 087-16-7188 and cost is $32.99.

It was unclear whether this figure was being released as a Target exclusive or would end up seeing release elsewhere. We have done some checking and can now tell you that while Target has been given the first to market exclusive on this one, other places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth will end up being able to carry it. You can expect other retailers to start offering it around the middle of July.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

It's great to know they fixed the color of the torso, although the figure still has the brown knee joints, more like a nitpick of mine now but the torso it's a big improvement overall. I'd like to know if this is a new batch and all the beast man figures available outside Target will be like this since I'm getting the Masterverse figures on internet.

They fixed the colors?

I picked one of these up at Target the other day.  First new MOTU item I’ve seen on the pegs in months

• 2 weeks later...