Super7 Teases MORE Toxic Crusaders Ultimates!

toynewman

From the Tromaville Dumps to your collection! The new Toxic Crusaders ULTIMATES! figures are here to help you relive the fight against pollution and the alien invaders from planet Smogula! These 7” scale deluxe action figures of your favorite pollution-fighting group of misfit superheroes will be prime additions to any Toxic Crusaders collection! Don’t miss out on your chance to clean up with these made-to-order Toxie, Junkyard, and Radiation Ranger ULTIMATES! figures or you’ll surely be down in the dumps! These will be available for pre-order from places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth by 3pm ET today.

Toxic Crusaders ULTIMATES! Wave 3 - Toxie
When a prank-gone-wrong exposes wimpy janitor Melvin Junko to toxic pollution, he’s transformed into Toxie, a green grimefighter with superhuman size and strength who uses his newfound powers to protect Tromaville from pollution and evil aliens alike! This 7” scale highly articulated Toxic Crusaders ULTIMATES! figure of Toxie is inspired by the early ‘90s animated series and comes with interchangeable heads & hands, the tutu he was wearing at the time of his transformation, his pet Blobbie, loyal superpowered Mop, and additional accessories. The made-to-order Toxic Crusaders ULTIMATES! figure of Toxie is ready to fight for decency and honor, as well as protect your collection from the toxic plots of Dr. Killemoff!

3x Interchangeable heads
Neutral head
Cartoon-inspired head
Bandana head
6x Interchangeable hands
2x Gripping hands
2x Open hands
2x Fist hands
1x Blobbie
3x Removable grenades
1x Bandolier
1x Shield
1x Mop with flag
1x Removable tutu

Toxic Crusaders ULTIMATES! Wave 3 - Radiation Ranger
The Radiation Rangers sure look intimidating, but fortunately for the Toxic Crusaders and the citizens of Tromaville, they’re even more incompetent than they are scary looking! This 7” scale highly articulated Toxic Crusaders ULTIMATES! figure of a Radiation Ranger is inspired by the vintage toy based on the early ‘90s animated series and comes with interchangeable hands as well as multiple accessories. Getting the made-to-order Toxic Crusaders ULTIMATES! figure of a Radiation Ranger is the best of both worlds, since you can add a great looking piece to your collection and you don’t have to worry about it ever actually succeeding in carrying out any evil plots!

8x Interchangeable hands:
2x Gripping hands
2x Blaster gripping hands
2x Open hands
2x Fist hands
1x Blaster
2x Bombs
1x Power backpack
1x Barrel shield

Toxic Crusaders ULTIMATES! Wave 3 - Junkyard
Whether thwarting Dr. Killemoff’s plans to remove the elderly from their retirement home or saving Toxie and the rest of the Toxic Crusaders from Club Fred, Junkyard is one doggone good addition to the team! This 7” scale highly articulated Toxic Crusaders ULTIMATES! figure of Junkyard is inspired by the vintage toy based on the early ‘90s animated series and comes with interchangeable heads & hands as well as multiple accessories. The made-to-order Toxic Crusaders ULTIMATES! figure of Junkyard is ready to take a bite out of grime, and take a place of honor in your Toxic Crusaders collection!

2x Interchangeable heads
1x Smiling head
1x Tongue-out head
6x Interchangeable hands
2x Gripping hands
2x Fist hands
2x Open hands
1x Bone flag
1x Spiked bone
1x Toxic Times newspaper
1x Blaster
1x Removable belt

Toxic-Crusaders-Wave-3-01.jpg

Toxic-Crusaders-Wave-3-02.jpg

Toxic-Crusaders-Wave-3-03.jpg

Toxic-Crusaders-Wave-3-04.jpg

Toxic-Crusaders-Wave-3-05.jpg

Toxic-Crusaders-Wave-3-06.jpg

Toxic-Crusaders-Wave-3-07.jpg

Toxic-Crusaders-Wave-3-09.jpg

Toxic-Crusaders-Wave-3-10.jpg

Toxic-Crusaders-Wave-3-11.jpg

Toxic-Crusaders-Wave-3-13.jpg

• Thanks 1

Okay, yeah Super7 you got me, I pre-ordered all of these bad boys, I just couldn't sit on the sidelines with these Toxic Avengers figures, guess this will likely be the only line of Super7 Ultimates I collect, because if I'm getting this wave, guess I gotta get em all.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Okay, yeah Super7 you got me, I pre-ordered all of these bad boys, I just couldn't sit on the sidelines with these Toxic Avengers figures, guess this will likely be the only line of Super7 Ultimates I collect, because if I'm getting this wave, guess I gotta get em all.

The figures are looking REALLY good...😃✌️

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I was totally into these, I was wanting new Toxic Crusaders figures, and was originally all in on these, but after I ended up getting Toxie (Red Rage Edition) I felt like I was cool, I just cancelled the rest of this wave, as Much as I want them, I need to cap some collections, already just started Street Fighter and Saurzoic Warriors, and recently D&D figs I need to stop some place, I actually need less to collect.

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I was totally into these, I was wanting new Toxic Crusaders figures, and was originally all in on these, but after I ended up getting Toxie (Red Rage Edition) I felt like I was cool, I just cancelled the rest of this wave, as Much as I want them, I need to cap some collections, already just started Street Fighter and Saurzoic Warriors, and recently D&D figs I need to stop some place, I actually need less to collect.

I'm doing the same thing with collections