Netflix Announces 'Master Of the Universe: Revelation' Season 2; New Promotional Poster

Outsiders

Netflix has announced the second season of Kevin Smith's animated series, Master Of the Universe: Revelation, from Mattel Television and Powerhouse Animation.  The second season is entitled Master Of the Universe: Revolution.

Masters of the Universe: Revolution is described as the next epic chapter in the battle for Eternia. It is a standalone story that takes place after the events in Revelation. Masters of the Universe: Revolution is an all-new story that brings the focus to He-Man vs. Skeletor “like you’ve never seen them before,” per Netflix. It’s technology versus magic as He-Man and the heroic warriors face the forces of Skeletor and a deadly threat to the Planet.

No official casting has been announced but Mark Hamill, who voiced Skeletor in Revelation, talked about his involvement in Season 2. Chris Wood voices He-Man.

masters_of_the_universe_revelation_ver4_xlg.jpg

Just now, Mr_Scary92 said:

Ok, here we go again...

It sounds as if Smith listened and might be giving the people what they want... Sounds like it's going to be a straight out fight between He-Man and Skeletor instead but it is a standalone story that takes place after Revelation.

26 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Ok, here we go again...

I hope not ...but I guess it doesn't matter. I'm totally amazed netflix renewed revelations. Both the masterverse toyline pegwarming but getting new waves announced and revelations getting renewed both has made me speechless. Here's hoping for a new ram man!

Hell. Yes. 

1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Ok, here we go again...

I know! It’s great, right?! Yes, I know you are not enthused by the news. But more MOTU is always welcome in my book. 

1 hour ago, Outsiders said:

It sounds as if Smith listened and might be giving the people what they want... Sounds like it's going to be a straight out fight between He-Man and Skeletor instead but it is a standalone story that takes place after Revelation.

Kevin Smith doesn’t need to listen to “the people”. He’s more accomplished than any of the knuckleheads commenting here (myself included). 

38 minutes ago, ChrisMOTUFAN said:

Wow...I would've bet 100 bucks this show wouldn't get renewed and lost. 

Smh And you call yourself a MOTUFAN. Shame. 

34 minutes ago, ChrisMOTUFAN said:

I hope not ...but I guess it doesn't matter. I'm totally amazed netflix renewed revelations. Both the masterverse toyline pegwarming but getting new waves announced and revelations getting renewed both has made me speechless. Here's hoping for a new ram man!

Mattel would absolutely not be releasing more toys if they weren’t selling well. Same for Netflix. They have canceled supposedly hit shows because they apparently didn’t get the views they wanted or expected. Revelations must have performed very well for them. After years and years of no product/content, I find the recent wealth of MOTU extremely gratifying. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kendallpride3000 said:

Hell. Yes. 

I know! It’s great, right?! Yes, I know you are not enthused by the news. But more MOTU is always welcome in my book. 

Kevin Smith doesn’t need to listen to “the people”. He’s more accomplished than any of the knuckleheads commenting here (myself included). 

Smh And you call yourself a MOTUFAN. Shame. 

Mattel would absolutely not be releasing more toys if they weren’t selling well. Same for Netflix. They have canceled supposedly hit shows because they apparently didn’t get the views they wanted or expected. Revelations must have performed very well for them. After years and years of no product/content, I find the recent wealth of MOTU extremely gratifying. 

Well don't get me wrong...I have 4 sets of every classics and revelations release and watched the Netflix show 3 times. I am a motu fan but everywhere online I see how the show divided fans and everything revelations pegwarmed all 8 of my local targets even at the 9.99 discount and the new revelations merman is on sale for 13.99

Considering that and with the new masterverse reveals I'm just both amazed and happy the line survived. I wanted the Mike Young and that toyline to survive and was disappointed when it failed.   Im 41, worked in the toy industry, collect over a dozen different toylines and every brand that performs on the level motu is at retail stores such as target have caused stores to stop carrying that brand so its more of an observation on my part. I definitely want the line to continue and I'll be buying 4 of each of the new releases! Hopefully ram man gets released soon rather than later.

I hope they learned what worked and what didn't. Set up for the second season was easily the best part of the series for me, I don't have high hopes but if it's better than first season that had a lot of adjusting it could be at least enjoyable to watch once.