G.I. Joe June Hasbro Live-Stream Coverage - New Transformers X G.I. Joe Crossover, Classified Haslab And More

JayC

Hasbro today is holding another one of their YouTube Live-Streams with the G.I. Joe brand team to celebrate what they have dubbed as Yo-Joe-June. Among other things we expect to get updated looks at the new Classified Snake-Eyes and Timber set they first announced back in April as well as the next Transformers x G.I. Joe mash-up set. We saw the first figure in this line with Megatron as a H.I.S.S. Tank back in February. Today's reveal I expect will be one for the Autobots/G.I.Joe.

Look for some of the things revealed today like the Snake-Eyes and Timber set to go up for pre-order at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Of course we will bring you full coverage of everything revealed today down below.

Panel begins.

They will be revealing (No images) new figures for the Classified line for 2023. Last week they announced Shipwreck and Rock N' Roll. Today they revealed Copperhead and Torpedo.

Retailers should be getting the Storm Shadow, Spirit and Cobra Officer wave along with Croc Master soon. They have left Hasbro's warehouses.

Lots of Classified are coming. Waves will now include 5 figures each. Spring of 2023 will see the first wave with 5 that will include Falcon, BBQ (Marauders Colors), Crimson BAT, Outback and Cover Girl.

Sgt Slaughter diorama images are being shown but its not going up for pre-order today. The figure will come with a tiny Slaughter figure. Glasses and hat are removable. They teased another figure Slaughter will have to punch will be coming soon.

Slaughter will be released in time of SDCC and Hasbro will be attending.

Snake-Eyes and Timber will be up for pre-order at 1pm ET today.

3 3/4" Duke and Cobra Commander Pulse Exclusive going up today.

Pre-Orders will be going up every week this month and the month will finish off with something they say will be very cool.

GIJoe x Transformers AWE Striker and Bumblebee with O-Ring Stalker which will go for pre-order today at 1pm. Final product will have changes like the flag. This likely won't be the last of these Crossover figures. Another Instagram Live next Wed with 2 new pre-orders going up.

At the end they teases a GIJoe Classified Haslab coming this year. More details soon.

Panel ends.

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-01.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-02.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-03.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-04.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-05.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-06.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-07 1.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-07 2.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-07 3.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-07 4.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-07 5.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-07.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-08 1.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-08.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-09 1.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-09 2.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-09 3.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-09.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-10.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-11 1.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-11.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-12.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-13 1.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-13 2.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-13 3.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-13 4.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-13 5.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-13.jpg

• Thanks 1

• JayC changed the title to Hasbro Announces G.I. Joe Live-Stream For Wednesday June 8th
  • JayC changed the title to Hasbro G.I. Joe Live-Stream For Wednesday June 8th Coverage

They will be revealing (No images) new figures for the Classified line for 2023. Last week they announced Shipwreck and Rock N' Roll. Today they revealed Copperhead and Torpedo.

Retailers should be getting the Storm Shadow, Spirit and Cobra Officer wave along with Croc Master soon. They have left Hasbro's warehouses.

Lots of Classified are coming. Waves will now include 5 figures each. Spring of 2023 will see the first wave with 5 that will include Falcon, BBQ (Marauders Colors), Crimson BAT, Outback and Cover Girl.

more to come...

GIJoe-June-Live-01.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-02.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-03.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-04.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-05.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-06.jpg

• Thanks 1

Sgt Slaughter diorama images are being shown but its not going up for pre-order today. The figure will come with a tiny Slaughter figure. Glasses and hat are removable. They teased another figure Slaughter will have to punch will be coming soon.

GIJoe-June-Live-07 1.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-07 2.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-07 3.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-07 4.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-07 5.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-08 1.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-08.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-09 1.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-09 3.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-09.jpg

• Thanks 1

• JayC changed the title to G.I. Joe June Hasbro Live-Stream Coverage - New Transformers X G.I. Joe Crossover, Classified Haslab And More

I'll probably grab Covergirl after seeing video/pics of the actual physical figure. The render looks very good, so far.

A few critical thoughts:
-Perhaps they should have waited for more people to have the Tiger Force Outback in hand before showing off the mainline version. Could be a lot of cancellations from people who would rather have this one.
-I'm not sure what's weirder: giving Snake Eyes weapons from the Alley Viper or giving Sargent Slaughter an AK-47. Probably Sarge's AK. An M240L, M27 IAR, or even Stalker's M249 SAW would have probably been more appropriate.
-I think I'd be more excited about new reveals and upcoming preorders had I received any Classified figures that I'd preordered in the last nine months. I don't even have my Alley Vipers yet, and I know I'm not in the minority.

1 hour ago, JayC said:

GIJoe-June-Live-07 1.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-07 2.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-07 3.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-07 4.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-07 5.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-08 1.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-08.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-09 1.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-09 3.jpg

GIJoe-June-Live-09.jpg

did they just tease a Nemesis enforcer ? 😮 I know Sarge has taken on a few characters but that's the one that springs to mind !

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, tycondrius24 said:

did they just tease a Nemesis enforcer ? 😮 I know Sarge has taken on a few characters but that's the one that springs to mind !

I thought the same thing. That would be amazing since I've been making Pythona and Royal Guard Classified customs.

It is very odd having Sarge with an AK. 

It's also off that the rifle packed in with Cobra Commander looks like a Super7 retro sculpt with less detail than the original vintage weapons had

Stalker set will be amazing. Everything else is looking good.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tycondrius24 said:

Figured it was a reference to Serpentor.

• Like 1

Well it's good news that they say some new figures are actually getting released, it's been dry, I'm pretty happy to finally see Covergirl coming out, but the rest of that wave isn't that exciting it's going to be Falcon and Covergirl only for me in that new wave, I think it's silly they put out a regular Outback before the Tigerforce Outback comes out. I don't mind though because I like Tigerforce Outback better so I'm going to wait on that one.

Hasbro made the best April O'neil in the form of Cover Girl, but seriously she could be a good base for the custom and she seems to look good on its own but it's still a digital render. O-ring figures are neat, which makes me wish for Marvel characters done in that retro style, after all, this is how Marvel figures would be done by Hasbro in that time period, it would be way better "fake" nostalgia than "what" we "get". Also, it rhymes, new G.I. Joe figures are influenced by Marvel legends, and it would be fitting to see Marvel figures done in G.I. Joe style.

• Thanks 1

I just realized they said that Copperhead and Torpedo are coming, I guess I just glimpsed most of this info and focused on the pictures, this is a very excited announcement to be getting Copperhead and Torpedo, two very wanted figures for me! nice. I also really hope Slaughter isn't going to be a pain to get and he's not being sold for an arm& a Leg, I want me a Slaughter, also man I really looked at that new Timber, I really want that, but I don't want to have to buy another Snake Eyes for the price to get that Timber, I wish there was an easier way.

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

On a positive note, the other retro O-ring sets and the Stinger were perfect! But, the Duke/CC set was the weakest because for some reason they made duke extra bright and give CC a "reaction" style gun that doesn't suit the figure and makes the carded figure look worse. I didn't even pick up this set on sale despite getting multiples of the others.