Legends of Dragonore Wave 1 Figures

Legends of Dragonore is a new and exciting line of 5.5” action figures designed to look like those found in the toy isles and toy chests of the 1980s. When action figures were simpler... yet full of creativity and fun!

Each Legends of Dragonore action figure stands 5.5”, has six points of articulation and it’s made of ABS and PVC plastic. The figures feature multiple pop-apart joints that allow for simple mix-and-match customizing, and with the expansion of the line, will expand to a world of new possibilities, characters, and creatures. Each figure has up to ten modular joints. The joints are fully compatible with similar vintage modular figures. Most figures come with removable armor and one or more accessories.

Each of the first 6 figures in the line also comes with one or more pieces of our first Divine Armor figure. By collecting the entire wave, customers will be able to put together this special figure not available separately. The Divine Armor figure is completely compatible with the other figures' joints. You can pre-order these from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Legends-Of-Drafonore-01.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-02.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-03.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-04.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-05.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-06.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-07.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-08.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-09.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-10.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-11.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-12.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-13.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-14.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-15.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-16.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-17.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-18.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-19.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-20.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-21.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-22.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-23.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-24.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-25.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-26.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-27.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-28.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-29.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-30.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-31.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-32.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-33.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-34.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-35.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-36.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-37.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-38.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-39.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-40.jpg

Legends-Of-Drafonore-41.jpg

• Thanks 1

These look great, and if they'd had the articulation they gave the Masters of the Universe Origins line I'd be all over it just for the fact that they could intermingle, but this is true throwback with throwback articulation. Nice nostalgia and they look like something I'd have loved back in the 80's. Cool, but not for me now.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, LordVenger said:

What??? This looks awesome. I need to know more. That castle looks sweet. My original motu figs may be getting some more play friends. Who is this Formo toys? Does anyone know anything about them?

I agree man, these are really fun looking figures, a bit expensive though for what they are so it seems, but I mean I guess they are artisan pieces, I think I probably gotta order a few of these though mainly looking at Pantera and Onitor , they are way too bad ass, I do wish these figures had more articulation though to fit better into the Origins collection, but I think I can make an exception.

I hope they are higher quality than Funkos Savage World figures. Ideally they’d match modern origins articulation. I might give them a shot though cause I love the designs, especially the monstrous looking ones.