2022 NECA SDCC Exclusives Set To Be Revealed Next Week

JayC

3 hours ago, JayC said:

NECA today updated with more details about the online sale of their 2022 Summer Convention exclusives as follows:

-thenecastore.com
-Friday, June 3 at NOON (ET)

-Limit 2 of each item per customer
(multiple orders will be canceled!)
-PRE-ORDER. Items will ship after Comic-Con
-Flat-rate bundle shipping on combined order
-U.S. and International listings
➖
TMNT Pre-Mutation 4pack - $150
The Thing 40th Anniversary Poster Figure - $50
Gremlins 2 Wedding Greta - $50
Dungeons & Dragons Lost Wave 4pack - $100
➖
*Limited online stock. Not sold in stores.
Additional stock will also be at SDCC.

I will buy the pre mutation pack.😎✌️

Some cool stuff here mainly those D&D figures, but I don't know if I need them, but I dig the whole concept, and wedding dress greta and The Thing figure, I might try and get those two. I'm still up in the air if I really want them though.

Have to say NECA must have improved on their IT. The website was so smooth this year.

Still. looking forward to all the whinnig on the NECA social medias. So far it's stills pretty entertaining.

• Thanks 1

Looks like I'll miss the D&D set again. Can't checkout because it keeps telling me "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order."

EDIT: I was a doofus but I did get a set 😀. Be sure you don't have the INTERNATIONAL VERSION in your cart if you are in the US and vice versa. 

• Thanks 1