McFarlane Toys 7" Scale Figure Ammo Pack Revealed

JayC

McFarlane Toys Store Online Exclusive. Includes 15 different weapons. This online exclusive accessory pack is compatible with 7in McFarlane Toys Figures. Featured in McFarlane Toys window box packaging. The cost is $14.99 and is available for pre-order on the McFarlane Store website now.

Munitions-Pack-05.jpg

Munitions-Pack-06.jpg

Munitions-Pack-07.jpg

Munitions-Pack-08.jpg

Munitions-Pack-09.jpg

Munitions-Pack-10.jpg

Munitions-Pack-11.jpg

Munitions-Pack-12.jpg

Munitions-Pack-13.jpg

Munitions-Pack-14.jpg

Munitions-Pack-15.jpg

Munitions-Pack-16.jpg

Munitions-Pack-17.jpg

Munitions-Pack-18.jpg

Munitions-Pack-19.jpg

Munitions-Pack-20.png

Munitions-Pack-21.jpg

Munitions-Pack-22.jpg

Munitions-Pack-01.jpg

Munitions-Pack-02.jpg

Munitions-Pack-03.jpg

Munitions-Pack-04.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frozentenderloin said:

While I realize these are designed for 7in scale figures, do you think they would be too big for GI Joe Classified or other 6in scale figures? 

I've tried to use Mcfarlane 7in weapons for Classified before and they were noticeable too large. Specifically I tried out the pistols that came with one of the batman figures and the GI Joe figures couldn't even hold them well the were too large. BUT I'm still curious as well to give these a shot despite that.

I remember everyone complaining about McFarlane giving every figure a "pointed gun hand" as an alternative, and though it may stink to pay the extra for the weapons, McFarlane was thinking ahead for the collectors by including these for us to purchase and easily accommodate with our Red Hoods, Penguins etc 

I wouldn't expect a dove, but I do wish the grips on the extended Desert Eagle were painted pearl white (or regular white) and that the suppressor were painted silver as well. I wish that M-4 had more realistic shapes, too, but otherwise I'm quite happy with this set.

nice ^^, now i can give my cow figures guns... don't ask.

ok joking aside, this does sound amazing, it is unfortunate it might be compatible with the 6 inch figures but it's a nice thought regardless.

I dunno, something tells me the world police that runs things at a few of the companies who's licenses he holds might be none to happy about this. While I respect it and I like it and I definitely plan on getting a few of them I recommend you tread very lightly Mr. McFarlane. Some of those weapons look oddly trademarkish and if history shows us anything a company like WB is a pretty petty organization that probably wouldn't think twice about pulling a license for what they may perceive as guidelines violations.

On 5/10/2022 at 9:52 AM, Frozentenderloin said:

While I realize these are designed for 7in scale figures, do you think they would be too big for GI Joe Classified or other 6in scale figures? 

On 5/10/2022 at 10:56 AM, interoceptive said:

I've tried to use Mcfarlane 7in weapons for Classified before and they were noticeable too large. Specifically I tried out the pistols that came with one of the batman figures and the GI Joe figures couldn't even hold them well the were too large. BUT I'm still curious as well to give these a shot despite that.

I've tried it as well, with the same result. Its almost like the McFarlane weapons are even a bit to large for it's own scale. If you need some great extra weapons for 6 or 6.5 scale that won't break the bank I'd suggest the weapons packs from the Valaverse Action Force line which sell for a bit cheaper than these. They work especially well with Joe figures.

If you're looking for guns and accessories that scale great with 6 or 7 inch figures I really recommend Gridiron Studios.  They make amazing stuff.  That said I'm glad to see McFarlane listening to fans and making these packs available especially for DC figures and that frustrating policy of there's. The Joker gun in this pack was enough for me to order it.  Yes McFarlane guns tend to be on the bigger side scale wise in keeping with the Image comics 90s feel he likes to use. 

Todd really does great stuff for the fans when he wants to, things like this make me feel he is genuine with his interest in pleasing his fans, this is something we need to see more of, Legends need to give us accessories packs, Todd really gave a good effort here to find a way around the whole DC characters get no guns, he swung it smoothly by making this a Spawn pack and not a DC one, but we all know none of the Spawn figures need more weapons, it's DC that does.

• Like 1