Premium DNA Teases 6" Earthworm Jim Figures For May

JayC

Looks like Premium DNA is about to launch their next 6" action figure line with figures based on the classic Earthworm Jim video game from the 90s. Like with other lines from Premium DNA, I do expect retailers like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com to carry these when the pre-orders go live. Stay-tuned for more details on these figures as they become available.

Earthworm-Jim.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The main license of theirs that Im interested in. But judging by how they price their figures I may not even be able to get any. (really just want a good articulated Jim figure). Hopefully they dont want an absurd price for him. I think 40 is reasonable-ish but they like want $60 for each friggin battletoad.. oof. 

• 2 weeks later...

Premium DNA has released images for the first figure in their 6" Earthworm Jim line with Bob The Killer Goldfish And #4. Wave one will be going up for pre-order later this month and places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com should be offering them.

Standing over 7" tall, the new Premium DNA 1/12 scale #4 action figure features 30 points of articulation, and includes removable armor, 3 sets of hands, special fish bowl gripping hand, and 3 interchangeable heads (vintage toy, neutral expression game, and open mouth game.)

Bob the Killer Goldfish includes 2 different game inspired pedestals and clear fishbowl.

Earthworm-Jim-01.jpg

Earthworm-Jim-02.jpg

Earthworm-Jim-03.jpg

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JayC said:

Premium DNA has released images for the first figure in their 6" Earthworm Jim line with Bob The Killer Goldfish And #4. Wave one will be going up for pre-order later this month and places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com should be offering them.

Standing over 7" tall, the new Premium DNA 1/12 scale #4 action figure features 30 points of articulation, and includes removable armor, 3 sets of hands, special fish bowl gripping hand, and 3 interchangeable heads (vintage toy, neutral expression game, and open mouth game.)

Bob the Killer Goldfish includes 2 different game inspired pedestals and clear fishbowl.

Earthworm-Jim-01.jpg

Earthworm-Jim-02.jpg

Earthworm-Jim-03.jpg

That figure looks so cool 😎

Premium DNA has released images for the second figure in their 6" Earthworm Jim line with Professor Monkey-For-A Head. This one joins Bob The Killer Goldfish And #4 which we showed you yesterday. Wave one will be going up for pre-order later this month and places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com should be offering them.

An incredible 2 action figures in one, the new Premium DNA 1/12 scale Professor Monkey For a head action figure stands approximately 11" tall (5.5" of human, 5.5" of monkey). The Professor features 31 points of articulation, and Monkey features 28 points of articulation. Set includes 2 heads (screaming and non-screaming), 3 sets of hands for both Professor and monkey, 3 science test tubes/beakers, and banana powered blaster rifle!

Earthworm-Jim-01.jpg

Earthworm-Jim-02.jpg

Earthworm-Jim-03.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Satam said:

Better come with a stand, too. That thing's gonna be impossible to keep from falling over, otherwise.

Maybe it was made with enough stability to pose it as the doctor and as the monkey 🐒🐵😅✌️

On 5/13/2022 at 8:12 PM, The Mad Bubbler said:

It's a shame that these figures are being made by a company that was started with money from Megalopolis ripping off customers. Some of their figures look nice, but it's hard for me to support the company.

Had no idea about this, it really sucks, reminds me of dirtbags at Shocker toys. Either way, as cool as Earthworm Jim is 60 dollar price range is not it. 

Yeah these are cool, I might think about that Earthworm Jim figure once I see it, but also I know the prices on these things are pretty rough, I actually only would care about getting Jim, Peter Puppy (monster form) and Princess What's Her Name, these other characters are whatever. In the end I will likely say no to this line because of the price, and do I really need something else to collect...I'll just stick with playing the game.

Premium DNA has released images for the second figure in their 6" Earthworm Jim line with Psy-Crow. This one joins Bob The Killer Goldfish And #4 and Professor Monkey-For-A Head which we showed you last week. Wave one will be going up for pre-order later this month and places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com should be offering them.

The new Premium DNA 1/12 scale Psy-Crow action figure stands 6" tall. He features 32 points of articulation, and includes removable space helmet, grappling hook blaster, swappable space suit with bare feather arms and bare tail feathers, 3 sets of hands, and 3 interchangeable heads (angry, neutral, and disappointed).

Earthworm-Jim-01.jpg

Earthworm-Jim-02.jpg

Earthworm-Jim-03.jpg

Earthworm-Jim-10.jpg

• Thanks 1

Premium DNA has released images for the second figure in their 6" Earthworm Jim line with Earthworm Jim And Snot. This one joins Bob The Killer Goldfish And #4, Psy-Crow and Professor Monkey-For-A Head which we showed you last week. Wave one will be going up for pre-order on 5/23 at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

01.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Premium DNA has released images for the second figure in their 6" Earthworm Jim line with Earthworm Jim And Snot. This one joins Bob The Killer Goldfish And #4, Psy-Crow and Professor Monkey-For-A Head which we showed you last week. Wave one will be going up for pre-order on 5/23 at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

01.jpg

Looks so good.😀👍

Only played the first game back in the day but these look incredible. I'm curious about how stable the professor will be lol. His legs are kind of spindly looking...joints need to be sturdy and tight. will the monkey hollow? Props tho, for even attempting this.

Isn't Premium DNA, just another way of saying "Megalopolis"?

If so, Ew. I hope Premium DNA / Megalopolis learns how to run a business otherwise collectors will be stolen from again.

Use BBTS so you can cancel, cause they take months to ship anything.

6 hours ago, TheViewingGlobe said:

Isn't Premium DNA, just another way of saying "Megalopolis"?

If so, Ew. I hope Premium DNA / Megalopolis learns how to run a business otherwise collectors will be stolen from again.

Use BBTS so you can cancel, cause they take months to ship anything.

At this point they're seperate companies...actually, i dont think megapolis is even in business anymore.And the people who preordered madballs did end up receiving them.

15 minutes ago, deecee4 said:

At this point they're seperate companies...actually, i dont think megapolis is even in business anymore.And the people who preordered madballs did end up receiving them.

They're not in business anymore, but Matt Westover, who was president and CEO of Megalopolis is also president and CEO of Premium DNA. And he's not the only person they have in common.  I'd also be more interested to know the status of the Battletoads since those are more complex, and they went up for preorder 13 months ago. Do people have those yet? (That's not a rhetorical question. I'm genuinely asking.)

37 minutes ago, deecee4 said:

They have the same CEO and President, it may not be the same name but i'll bet they run into the same issues eventually. But I wouldn't trust em. Not unless they are "in-stock" at bbts.

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

Whoa Nelly! Recreate one of the most iconic and hilarious moments from Earthworm Jim with the new Boxer Shorts Jim Action Figure by Premium DNA!

Available EXCLUSIVELY from BigBadToyStore, this Earthworm Jim figure features 27 points of articulation, and includes his trusty blaster along with 2 all new head sculpts straight from the screen and into your collection!

Ships Summer 2023 along side Earthworm Jim Series 1 Action Figures (sold seperately)! Groovy! You can pre-order this figure now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Earthworm-Jim-01.jpg

Earthworm-Jim-02.jpg

Earthworm-Jim-03.jpg

Earthworm-Jim-04.jpg

Earthworm-Jim-05.jpg

Earthworm-Jim-07.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...