Tons Of New McFarlane Toys Product Listings Pop Up Online

JayC

UPDATE: The listings have been removed by request of McFarlane Toys.

A number of new McFaralne Toys product listings have popped up online from an overseas Philippines retailer.

McFarlane-Logo__scaled_600.jpg

• Like 2

I am very interested to see what the Super Powers line looks like, especially the Batwing.   Could this, somehow, someway, lead to McFarlane's version of a Kenner Dark Knight Batman and Batman Returns line, one of my favorite vintage lines of all time???

The Avatar stuff is pretty interesting. I wonder if W.O.P is a smaller world building line called World of Pandora, like World of Halo figures from Jazwares. Would be sweet if they were compatible with articulated figures since Halo and Avatar have a pretty compatible fantasy military vs aliens aesthetic.

If they're also releasing Amp suits and Banshees in larger 6-7inch scale, that sounds amazing too.

• JayC changed the title to Tons Of New McFarlane Toys Product Listings Pop Up Online

Disappointed that Todd didn't add any new Batman Animated figures to the DC Direct offerings. Mostly statues & a few decay action figures. The DC Multiverse figures are OK. A few villains are finally being made. The retro Batman 66 line figures are repaints. Julie Newmar Catwoman & Otto Preminger Mr. Freeze had been rumored, but I guess those just aren't happening. Mixed bag enthusiasm 

• Like 1

I also was hoping for some new Batman the Animated Series figures to the DC Direct Collectibles arena, or at least a reissue of the series.  Some of the most expensive and difficult to obtain on the secondary, like the Batman Beyond set would have been very welcome.