Warner Bros. Announces 'The Batman 2' with Matt Reeves Returning As Director & Robert Pattinson As The Caped Crusader

Outsiders

Warner Bros. Motion Picture Group Boss Toby Emmerich announced today during the studio’s CinemaCon presentation in Las Vegas that The Batman will have a sequel with Matt Reeves returning as director and Robert Pattinson as the Caped Crusader.

After the announcement, Reeves thanked everyone. 

“Thank you all for your tremendous support for The Batman. We couldn’t have gotten here without the faith and enthusiasm of all your teams around the world. I’m excited to jump back into this world for the next chapter.”

Source: Deadline

• Like 1

I love this movie.   Everyone expected the sequel, but really glad to actually hear both are returning.   Robert Pattison's eyeballs did a lot of acting in this movie, a well-done job and excited to see more.  

Hardly unexpected news but what we got was easily one of the best Batman movies. I just hope they will tighten up the next movie, I already watched it 4 times in the cinema and do believe they could have cut 20 mins easily without damaging the flow of the movie. 

2 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Hardly unexpected news but what we got was easily one of the best Batman movies. I just hope they will tighten up the next movie, I already watched it 4 times in the cinema and do believe they could have cut 20 mins easily without damaging the flow of the movie. 

Oh, I'd say a bit more than that, like 25 to 30 minutes.

Hey, since you watched it four times, maybe you can answer something for me: What the hell happened to Chief Bock? He was there, and then about halfway through the movie he vanished?

17 hours ago, Satam said:

Oh, I'd say a bit more than that, like 25 to 30 minutes.

Hey, since you watched it four times, maybe you can answer something for me: What the hell happened to Chief Bock? He was there, and then about halfway through the movie he vanished?

Yes, he def didn't have any scenes after the police fight, although he could have been in the background when they arrest Falcone.