Hasbro G.I. Joe Live-Stream Coverage For Tuesday April 26 - Sgt Slaughter, Pre-Orders And More

JayC

Man these reveals are sick! Went ahead and preordered all the available ones lol. I almost prefer the Tiger Force decos because I have all the regular colored ones in 4", so they provide a nice difference instead of being just upscales of figures I already own. A little disappointed Duke didn't get upgraded to realistic boots, but I'll still definitely be getting him for sure

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, ICY16 said:

I’ll share my son’s reaction which mirrored mine… mostly disappointed because these are so far out from being available.  The Joe team needs to balance design output with manufacturing and distribution.  Seems like the team in RI can crank out one off production representative prototypes way faster than they can be made in mass.  I don’t think this is sustainable.  OBTW… has anyone seen Croc Master? Storm Shadow….  Spirit…

I haven't seen Croc Master yet, but I've seen Storm Shadow and Spirit a fair bit, never at retail but in hand from resellers

Once these figures go completely windowless with their packaging, then I'm gonna drop the line. But until then, I just hope we get some re-do's of their uglier releases (Lady Jaye!) and some better character selections that aren't Cobra Trooper variants for a change.

the windowless packaging was getting through me slowly as well as price hiking, but until i heard that all new classified releases are just gonna be preorders and not for retail anymore, i felt devastated cause i am a person who does toy hunting a lot, i haven't been buying online cause of import taxes and the fact i can't seem to get stuff that well.

So that truly means no Storm Shadows, no Bats and so on, worst part, even my retail stores before i heard these news specifically they weren't selling the line very well, G.I. Joe isn't that super popular in mexico so that's why i haven't been able to see further classified figures since then, so yeah the line is dead for me, i mean i do like G.I. Joe, glad to have the classified figures i bought and will cherish them, but this is just about it, the nail to the classified line's coffin has already been set for me.

2 hours ago, K9K1N6 said:

the windowless packaging was getting through me slowly as well as price hiking, but until i heard that all new classified releases are just gonna be preorders and not for retail anymore, i felt devastated cause i am a person who does toy hunting a lot, i haven't been buying online cause of import taxes and the fact i can't seem to get stuff that well.

So that truly means no Storm Shadows, no Bats and so on, worst part, even my retail stores before i heard these news specifically they weren't selling the line very well, G.I. Joe isn't that super popular in mexico so that's why i haven't been able to see further classified figures since then, so yeah the line is dead for me, i mean i do like G.I. Joe, glad to have the classified figures i bought and will cherish them, but this is just about it, the nail to the classified line's coffin has already been set for me.

Is that actually what they said?  I looked at HissTank's reporting of the roundtable and all it said on that front is that all future releases will have preorders, not that all future releases will only be preorders.  I can't imagine Hasbro would make a whole line like this, that seems to be doing decently well, entirely online-exclusive.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Jeddostotle7 said:

Is that actually what they said?  I looked at HissTank's reporting of the roundtable and all it said on that front is that all future releases will have preorders, not that all future releases will only be preorders.  I can't imagine Hasbro would make a whole line like this, that seems to be doing decently well, entirely online-exclusive.

maybe you're right, i might have been read that in a wrong way, just wasn't sure what to make of it, but even then it might not stop my stores from not wanting to get them as i did mention how they're not selling well, plus i guess that having a rough day might had made me misunderstood it as well.

Hell, throw em in a baggie and plain brown box if that will drop the price a bit and sell them like they used to sell MotU at Sears. I open them all anyway.

I'm in the happy for pre-order column. Toy hunting around here is non-existent due to scalpers and general lack of stores (Southern WV) that carry them. It almost feels like you have to have mob level connections to toy hunt effectively. Many items don't even make it to the shelves.

Unless your a MOC IDK what the packaging matters. In order to get 99% of the figures in this line you have to pre-order them online anyway. Stores hardly carry them for anyone to buy them there.

• Thanks 2

I'm curious to see what the accessories for this 2nd Snake Eyes and Timber set is going to have.  I'm assuming at least 2 daggers/knifes, judging from Snake's pants.  I'm still hoping for at least his Snake's standard Version 2 Sword, and his Uzi.  Maybe a Version 1 Swapping Head for fun so that you can have V1 or V2 inspired head.  

I'll wait and see when more pics of this 2 pack comes out, and then I'll decide how I'm going to get Snake Eyes in this line.  Currently, I'm thinking of getting that Fortnite Crossover Snake Eyes for the V2 inspired look, and maybe last year's set for both Timber and V1 look(I do like the grey Timber a bit more).  More of fan of V2 than his V1 look, but I don't mind getting both looks most of the time for Snake Eyes.

But depending on the accessories that this year's Timber set has, I may just end up just getting this year's set, and ignore the other Snake Eyes sets.

• Thanks 1

On 4/28/2022 at 11:02 AM, McYote said:

Man these reveals are sick! Went ahead and preordered all the available ones lol. I almost prefer the Tiger Force decos because I have all the regular colored ones in 4", so they provide a nice difference instead of being just upscales of figures I already own. A little disappointed Duke didn't get upgraded to realistic boots, but I'll still definitely be getting him for sure

Got to say, I like the way you think in regards to having different versions/decos compare to the 4" and 6" Joes.  Similar to how I will try to do the Classified line(Well, up to a degree of course).  It was why I was okay with the more "Near Future" armour the Joes had in the earlier waves.  After all, I don't plan on doing multiple versions of characters in the 6" line.  I may have to back track and get Flint for my collection.

Since they are doing a Sunbow deco inspired Zartan, I do hope they give Major Bludd the same treatment, with a Blue helment, and silver armour parts.

I will consider getting the Tiger Force Duke with Ram Cycle.  Don't have  4" TF Duke, so it works out for me, as it further makes it different from the few 4" Dukes I got.  So glad they did it in Blonde hair instead of brown.

• Thanks 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am still blown away by the quality of the 6 inch Joe line. Every figure has been a real home run. I'm hoping release the VAMP with classic green Clutch. I'll take it as a Haslab, if the vehicle would be too much for retail.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Galactic Man Larry takes a look at the GI Joe Classified Series Target Exclusive Tiger Force Bazooka Action Figure from Hasbro.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Tiger.Force.Bazooka.0.jpg

Tiger.Force.Bazooka.1.jpg

Tiger.Force.Bazooka.2.jpg

Tiger.Force.Bazooka.4.jpg

Tiger.Force.Bazooka.5.jpg

Tiger.Force.Bazooka.6.jpg

• Thanks 1

Bazooka looks very good, he's got a good face sculpt, some of the more recent Joes have had some odd faces, Kamakura, Falcon for example, but this one is done right, however I'm going to just wait for the regular outfit, I'd prefer his standard look, also I try to avoid these exclusives since they stink to find, and are TRU exclusives here and are set at 45 bucks.

• Thanks 1