Hasbro G.I. Joe Live-Stream Coverage For Tuesday April 26 - Sgt Slaughter, Pre-Orders And More

JayC

Today Hasbro is holding another live-stream, this time with the folks on the G.I. Joe brand team. We will be bringing you coverage of all the info and images revealed over the course of the next hour.

Panel begins.

The Classified wave with Crimson Guard Soldier, Dusty And Zarana should be going up for pre-order today at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Now they are talking about all the product delays and trying to explain why some retailers get items before others. They say if you pre-order a product you will get it. (My thoughts: Unless its a big box retailer such as Walmart and Target who may decide to cancel a pre-orders for no real reason).

Now we are gonna see digital renders for figures not going up for pre-order today, a total of 6.

1. Snake-Eyes and Timber with Renegade style for them which is how it differs from the previous version. Timber has an OG color.

2. Walmart exclusive Retro Cardback 6" Zartan

3. Walmart Exclusive Retro Cardback 6" Storm Shadow with different hands

4. Target Exclusive Tiger Force Duke with Ram Cycle

5. Classified Blue Ninja's 2-Pack Male and Female versions.

6. Classified 6" Sgt. Slaughter will come with a special accessory. A box within a box. Hat whistle and glasses are removable.

Now for items that will be going up for Pre-Order today.

Target Exclusive Tiger Force Bazooka 1pm ET

Target Exclusive Tiger Force Recondo 1pm ET

Target Exclusive Python Patrol Cobra Officer 1pm ET

General Release Zarana will have alternate OG hair.

General Release Dusty

General Release Crimson Guard Sword can be worn on the waist or the backpack.

More GIJoe news coming in June.

Panel ends.

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-01.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-02.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-03.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-04.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-05.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-06.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-07.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-08.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-09.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-10.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-11.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-12.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-14.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-15.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-16 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-16 2.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-16.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-17 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-17 2.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-17.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-18.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-19 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-19.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-20.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-21 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-21.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-22 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-22.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-23 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-23.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-24 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-24 2.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-24 3.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-24.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-25.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-26 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-26.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-27.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-28 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-28 2.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-28.jpg

GIJoe-Live-April-2022-29.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

09.jpg

078.jpg

07.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh Yay more new stuff to see, that we won't get for century's, no new Joe's have been released in forever, can we just get the previous ones we pre-ordered out already, Hasbro feeling like Super7 these days, pre-order a year before they even come out. 

49 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Oh Yay more new stuff to see, that we won't get for century's, no new Joe's have been released in forever, can we just get the previous ones we pre-ordered out already, Hasbro feeling like Super7 these days, pre-order a year before they even come out. 

We don't collect figures anymore. We collect NFTs.

• Haha 2

😑 lemme guess Hasbro, Pre-order and not addressing shipping problems once again? or worst, "hey look new figures to preorder, wait until 2025 :D".

I don't regret buying the classified figures i have, but if i can i would just get 1 BAT, Storm Shadow and Stalker and likewise i'm done with the series, even if there to announce new characters whether ones i like or not, big nope, i'm just losing my interest that slowly.

3 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

You forgot about release dates constantly getting pushed back.  This all on top of the first year's target exclusive hell.  The line has been a disaster so far and at this point new reveals for product that we might see a year from now just feel insulting.

3 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

2 hours ago, K9K1N6 said:

😑 lemme guess Hasbro, Pre-order and not addressing shipping problems once again? or worst, "hey look new figures to preorder, wait until 2025 :D".

I don't regret buying the classified figures i have, but if i can i would just get 1 BAT, Storm Shadow and Stalker and likewise i'm done with the series, even if there to announce new characters whether ones i like or not, big nope, i'm just losing my interest that slowly.

There are shipping problems going on around the whole world and I believe Hasbro is doing what other companies are doing which is taking pre-orders in advance so they don't overspend and have warehouses full of stuff that won't sell.  Taking pre-orders a year in advance tells them that this amount of people want the figure or figures and they make that goal number.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

While I get the delays are frustrating, thinking Hasbro can just snap their fingers and fix it is pretty unrealistic. They didnt cause the problems and they aren't the only ones having them. And the problems still exist. China has been on COVID lockdowns for weeks which means many of the factories these companies use have been closed. Again I know its frustrating but its just something people are going to have to be patient with.

IDK about you all but I def enjoy seeing whats coming even if its gonna be awhile before it comes out. The Crimson Guard wave should be going up for pre-order next week so we will likely get updated images for them.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, JayC said:

While I get the delays are frustrating, thinking Hasbro can just snap their fingers and fix it is pretty unrealistic. They didnt cause the problems and they aren't the only ones having them. And the problems still exist. China has been on COVID lockdowns for weeks which means many of the factories these companies use have been closed. Again I know its frustrating but its just something people are going to have to be patient with.

IDK about you all but I def enjoy seeing whats coming even if its gonna be awhile before it comes out. The Crimson Guard wave should be going up for pre-order next week so we will likely get updated images for them.

yup indeed the shipping delays aren't affecting just the action figure world. the company I work for is having issues getting stuff, plus the lockdowns in China will make it harder again for a little while. I'll be glad to see whats coming and even pre-order them so I can save up for their initial release date

• Like 1

I am on the side of frustration.  I develop and launch new products for a living.  No recent lockdown in China affects a product release that should have happened almost 2 months ago.  ThEse Joes should have been on a boat after Christmas.  McFarlane, Jawares, and Mattel figures are showing up on the shelves 10:1 compared to hasbro.  They seemed to have cracked the code on how sell toys.  I personally suspect Hasbro is holding up full release until all global regions are ready or there is some major QA hold-up.  Just a suggestion Hasbro, but I would cater your release to where the majority of demand is and be transparent on QA.   You are loosing folks fast.  I personally,  like last stream, am not pre-ordering anything 9m + out.  

There are so many fantastic Joe-related projects out there, some are happening now, some will soon. It doesn't bother me if there are full waves in delays. Just won't be upset, when collecting these days is in the high prime.

The problem  with preorders  right now is what I am doing and a whole lot of other people  are  doing and this unfortunately  happening in all action figure  genres for hasbro properties for stuff that is not  exclusive  and 6 months to a year out which could eventually  kill some toylines. We are all preordering from multiple  retailers  because  we want to get this product  first when these toys ship especially  with non exclusives. So the preorder situation  doesn't  work with inventory  on non exclusives. I know I have preorders of the storm shadow  wave  from 4 online retailers. Basically  whoever gets them first gets my money  and the other orders will get canceled.

I think the best plan is to do only preorders  3 to 6 months out or 2 months out. I have over 100 preorders  between  sw and gijoe classified  and 1 preorder for neca gremlins  figures. This is insane. 

It is not a matter of shipping  they can plan these livestreams  better we just might pay more but that is going  to  happen  anyway but if the no plastic situation goes to tvc2 or gijoe classified figures I will be buying  half as many hasbro toys.

I would rather Hasbro have release dates set for 2023 and maybe be able to ship earlier than that instead of saying they will ship this July and have to push them back over and over into next year. This way we might get some pleasant surprises instead of disappointments.

I'm more concerned with how much the next wave is going to cost than I am when they will ship.

• JayC changed the title to Hasbro G.I. Joe Live-Stream Coverage For Tuesday April 26 - Sgt Slaughter, Pre-Orders And More
20 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Send that Sgt. Slaughter and that Bazooka back in time two years ago Hasbro, when I still cared about your classified line. 🥱

To bad I would say your missing out. One of the best lines on the market today.