GI Joe Classified DELUXE Dr. Mindbender Revealed!

toynewman

Really pretty cool, but I'm worried this is some sort of Con exclusive by the fancy pack-out, I hope this isn't a pain to get, or they also release a standard version, I actually just wish at this point we could get some new Joes at retail, seems like forever and a day that the stores actually had any new figures, since the Snake Eyes movie figs that nobody wanted.

it is interesting that's for sure, but a big pass for me, most of the time it's either the deluxe set doesn't catch my eye or they're too pricey for me to handle, though in case if they did release an standard release i would be invested if he had a "classified armor look" but that may a bit unlikely still something that would be interesting for me.

I had the same thought that it could be an exclusive.

What makes it a deluxe, though? More cardboard and maybe 2 extra tiny plastic guns?

Box art and accessories make it look like a Serpentor before too long is a virtual certainty.

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

I had the same thought that it could be an exclusive.

What makes it a deluxe, though? More cardboard and maybe 2 extra tiny plastic guns?

Box art and accessories make it look like a Serpentor before too long is a virtual certainty.

Yea the collecting of history’s warriors art is sweet. Need serpentor soon. This I command. 

• Thanks 1

He comes with a disembodied brain? That is pretty wild. What a great looking figure. Hasbro is really hitting it out of the park with the new Joe line. I can't wait to start seeing some Dreadnoks.

• Thanks 1

This figure is beyond awesome.  I would agree and say the GI Joe team at Hasbro is delivering less for more $$ ( like the black series) but nothing is even being delivered!  I did not bite on the recent pre-orders that were a year out.  How are other toy brands getting product to shelves but GI Joe is not?  GI Joe is the reason I am an adult collector but ironically they are at best bearly present if not fully absent from the market right now.  Yo Joe… Where is your product??!?

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

A placeholder page for Dr. Mindbender has shown up on Best Buy's website tonight, but has since been taken down. Right now, we don't know for sure where and when this deluxe figure will be sold, but it seems very possible that will be revealed tomorrow when Hasbro's Yo Jo June kicks off with GI Joe's Emily and Lenny on Instagram Live on the Hasbro Pulse account at 12 PM ET. More info will be shared here on Toy News International as it becomes available.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Satam said:

A placeholder page for Dr. Mindbender has shown up on Best Buy's website tonight, but has since been taken down. Right now, we don't know for sure where and when this deluxe figure will be sold, but it seems very possible that will be revealed tomorrow when Hasbro's Yo Jo June kicks off with GI Joe's Emily and Lenny on Instagram Live on the Hasbro Pulse account at 12 PM ET. More info will be shared here on Toy News International as it becomes available.

So I actually totally forgot to mention some Info I had gotten about this Mindbender figure some weeks ago, In Canada it went up silently as an In store Preorder at Gamestop, and was intially set as available on May 16th, the day then was changed to I believe July 24th, it was priced at 69.99 CAD.

I believe it likely to still be an exclusive for Pulse con, but you could even up to this point also make preorders for this figure in the Gamestop Canada Computers.

thought I'd share that bit.

• Thanks 1