Super7 Teases Silverhawks Ultimates MOLECULAR

toynewman

4 hours ago, toynewman said:

Super7 has released this image with the caption Coming Soon. The image shows a figure based on MOLECULAR from Silverhawks. When more details becoming avaailable we will be sure to let you know.

Molecular.jpg

Oh wow, wave 3 is coming...

If Molecular is in, then Pokerface, Cooper Kid and Hotwing!

I personally want to see Yes-man and the Bounty Hunter.😀👍

13 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Oh wow, wave 3 is coming...

If Molecular is in, then Pokerface, Cooper Kid and Hotwing!

I personally want to see Yes-man and the Bounty Hunter.😀👍

I have a strong feeling Melodia is going to be in this wave but we'll see. And I'd guess theyd maybe get to Stargazer before Hotwing to complete the core team but maybe not, who knows. Looking forward to the reveals..

• Thanks 1

Super7 has revealed their third wave of 7" Silverhaws Ultimates figures.

There’s no disguising that the latest SilverHawks ULTIMATES! figures will leave you stargazing like someone who’s been misdirected by a talented magician and pawing at the ground like a bull ready to charge. Super7 is proud to add Mo-Lec-U-Lar, Commander Stargazer, Hotwing, and Mumbo-Jumbo to the lineup of SilverHawks ULTIMATES! figures! Whether you prefer your villains sneaky or mighty, or your lawmen no-nonsense or flashy, we’ve got you covered with SilverHawks ULTIMATES! Wave 3!

These will be available for pre-order starting at 3pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

05 copy.jpg

04 copy.jpg

03 copy.jpg

02 copy.jpg

SH-01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think I’m still all in on these but it would be nice to get wave 1 in hand before starting the timer on ordering wave 3

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

I think I’m still all in on these but it would be nice to get wave 1 in hand before starting the timer on ordering wave 3

I already have in my cart at the bigbadtoystore to not forget to buy them.💡😀✌️

• 10 months later...
On 2/27/2023 at 9:04 PM, MysteriousStranger said:

Guess they air freighted in a few cases. All that’s left “in stock” are Windhammer and Monstarr’s throne. Everything else is either preorder or sold out (Steel Will, Bluegrass).

All of wave 2 was in stock later in the day. I got Mon-star.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

In stock as in not preorder status?  So we can expect reviews soon?

Yep, in stock, as of yesterday anyway. Should be getting mon-star next week.

Yeah, im sure the usual toy reviewers either got early comps or overnighted their EE order. Either way reviews should be coming soon for these and gi joe wave1. 

• Thanks 1