The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 10th Anniversary Alduin (Gold Ver.) Limited Edition Figure From McFarlane Toys

JayC

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Alduin, the primary antagonist of the main quest, has been given a golden finish.

The figure is incredibly detailed with over 10 points of articulation. He is considered the "wellspring" of the Nordic pantheon, as well as the harbinger of the apocalypse. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Elder-Scrolls-01.jpg

Elder-Scrolls-02.jpg

Elder-Scrolls-03.jpg

Elder-Scrolls-04.jpg

• Like 1

I don't think this was an April Fools joke. My guess its more likely a miscommunication and BBTS listed it in error. Probably meant to be some kind of store exclusive but I will see what I can find out. It was def pulled from the BBTS site. Being the weekend though I probably wont be able to find out more until next week.

I preordered this the moment it was available, and seeing it go down made me worried it was an april fools joke, so I emailed. TL;DR on the email, she said it isn't an april fools joke,and that all preoders of the figure will still go through, but that changes were being made to the listing, which required the link to go down for a period of time, likely after the weekend when someone can work on the website.spacer.png

Yeah apparently there was a mis-communication on when it was supposed to be listed for pre-order. Those who pre-ordered are fine, those who still want it, look for it to go back up later this month.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...