Super7 Announces The G.I. Joe PSA Collection

JayC

The G.I. Joe animated series was famous for its Public Service Announcements at the end of each episode, but over time, some of the clips were repurposed into somewhat less clear-cut messages. This April Fool’s Day, whether you’re a fan of the original PSAs or the parodies that they would eventually inspire, Super7 has the collection you’ve been waiting for, starring “Body Massage” Roadblock and “I’m a Computer” Mutt!

You can pre-order these at Super7.com.

GIJoe-PSA-01.jpg

GIJoe-PSA-02.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MagnaPrime said:

This would actually sell if it weren't a gag

Unless I'm mistaken... These look to be real.  Check the sponsor sites...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Outsiders said:

Unless I'm mistaken... These look to be real.  Check the sponsor sites...

Yep... I was wondering at first, but they look to be completely legit. I pre-ordered 2 of each from BBTS. Super7 also has some pins, a hat, and t-shirt that go with these, too. These are brilliant, I hope they make some more ("Pork chop sandwiches!!!).

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yojoebro82 said:

I don't get the "Body Massage" and "I'm a Computer" references.  I like to think I know my old school GI Joe.  Can someone tell me what's up with that or is it just a prank?

They're references to old parodies of the PSAs that were all over the internet in the early 2000s

Anyhow, these are awesome! I will for sure be getting these lol

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, yojoebro82 said:

I don't get the "Body Massage" and "I'm a Computer" references.  I like to think I know my old school GI Joe.  Can someone tell me what's up with that or is it just a prank?

• Thanks 1