G.I. Joe Classified 6" Retro Cardback Baroness And Lady Jaye Figures Official Images

JayC

Up on HasbroPulse now too. I canceled my Walmart order because now I know that I will get them and they will be shipped in boxes and not packed and handled by Ace Ventura.

*I am a Pulse Premium member, open to Premium only now.

• Thanks 1

Pre-ordered Gung Ho. Don't think I want Destro. Think I probably want Baroness and Lady Jaye, but not enough that I don't mind risking waiting for them to show up in stores so I can actually use my discount on them. Don't mind not having holds rolling on and off my card for 6 months either.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, dlg3901 said:

Up on HasbroPulse now too. I canceled my Walmart order because now I know that I will get them and they will be shipped in boxes and not packed and handled by Ace Ventura.

*I am a Pulse Premium member, open to Premium only now.

Haven’t cancelled my Walmart order yet but I did the same ordering them on Pulse.  Might wait and see how the Walmart order plays out but given Walmarts poor shipping and tendency to cancel pre orders I’m glad to have Pulse as a backup and might just go ahead and cancel the Walmart ones

19 minutes ago, InspectorZartan said:

Haven’t cancelled my Walmart order yet but I did the same ordering them on Pulse.  Might wait and see how the Walmart order plays out but given Walmarts poor shipping and tendency to cancel pre orders I’m glad to have Pulse as a backup and might just go ahead and cancel the Walmart ones

Walmart is the worst. The last 3 CollectorCons and endless other online orders, only 2 have I received have been in good condition. Stupid shipping envelopes or small boxes. If an envelope is used, at least they could better protect the items. And not to mention how many preorders they have canceled. Not even worth rolling with them. 

Super glad I have no interest in these retro card back figures, I like the figures we already have, but seems like people are having a pain trying to get em, we ain't getting these at Canadian Wal-Marts as far as I can see anyways,

• 1 month later...

Shown below via beesbattlegrounds are in-hand images for the upcoming Walmart exclusive G.I. Joe Classified 6" Retro Cardback Lady Jaye figure which gives us a nice look at the updated headsculpt that differs from the original release. All the GIJoe Classified Retro Cardback figures are available for pre-order on the Walmart website, see links below.

G.I. Joe Classified Series Destro Action Figure Collectible, Walmart Exclusive

G.I. Joe Classified Series Series Baroness Action Figure Collectible, Walmart Exclusives

G.I. Joe Classified Series Gung-Ho Action Figure Collectible, Walmart Exclusive

G.I. Joe Classified Series Series Lady Jaye Action Figure Collectible, Walmart Exclusive

GIJoe-Classified-Retro-Lady-Jaye 0.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Retro-Lady-Jaye 1.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Retro-Lady-Jaye 3.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Retro-Lady-Jaye 4.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Retro-Lady-Jaye 5.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Retro-Lady-Jaye.jpg

• Thanks 1

I like the Color of the original Lady Jaye Classified, this new color is way to vibrant, but hey, the face sculpt looks like an update, I won't double dip though, I'll stick with the first figure.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Both figures are sold-out on Hasbro Pulse...

Limit of two from Walmart, and Walmart has the worse packaging when it comes to figures.  By the way, Walmart told me they will ship on June 30th...

• Thanks 1

I was thinking about this and I've asked this before and I see Hasbro never listens but why, why, why does Hasbro make very limited quantities of figures that people want?  Today, they released the Crimson Guard and Snake Eyes on their site and they are claiming that within an hour, everything was sold out.  They know that Snake Eyes is one of the most popular figures that people want and the Crimson Guard is a solid army builder.  Hasbro knows collectors want these figures but they want to look cute and jack around with people when everyone knows that Scalpers are setting up bots to clean out Hasbro and their supply, just to resell them on eBay.  Way to go Hasbro and stick it to the collectors...

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...