NECA's Target Haul-A-Thon Week 1 Pre-Orders

JayC

NECA's Target Haul-A-Thon pre-orders for week 1 are now available for pre-order.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 7" Scale Action Figure - Cartoon Foot Soldier Deluxe Figure

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon) - 7" Scale Action Figures - Ultimate Glow in the Dark Muckman & Joe Eyeball

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon) - 7" Scale Action Figure - Rat King & Vernon 2 pack

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fugitoid Action Figure (Signed)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fugitoid Action Figure

For those outside the US, you can pre-order these items on the HaulAThon.com website. They have items Target currently doesn't have up including TMNT Animated Tokka & Rahzar 2-Pack and The Boys - 7" Scale Action Figure - Ultimate Black Noir figure.

Haul-A-Thon__scaled_600.jpg

• Thanks 1

Fugitoid’s add to cart button is grayed out.  Did it sell out or is it just not up yet? 

I really hope these figures don't sell out in 5 minutes. According to their promos, they were supposed to go live 90 minutes ago. Meanwhile if you are an international customer, you have no trouble buying what you want right now. This is why I hate Target and Wal-Mart special events. And we have 4 weeks of this crap.

NECA, please go back to the preorders. It's less stressful and much more enjoyable.

Everything sold out now. Hope everyone was able to get what they wanted. Thankfully I don't collect the NECA Turtles, the exclusivity of these make it extremely difficult to obtain. 

14 hours ago, Darth_Primus said:

I missed out on the Foot Soldiers.  Oh, well.  

If it makes you feel any better, I ordered it when the item picture showed it as the Foot 2-pack and then later in the day it changed to the single figure on the Target order status page 🤷🏻‍♂️C324B001-C157-4562-8EF3-47CCA9D6F1F0.thumb.jpeg.2cae637d44a920e2b45f5a314fbbb130.jpeg

So never did get the Fugitoid (non-autographed version).  I had a busy day on set that day thus couldn’t keep refreshing all day thus missed it when it randomly came online later.  

Today I happened to be in Target around 2pm and by pure chance happened to run into the NECA guy Ashe was stocking the shelves.  He was halfway through stocking 3 big boxes of NECA stuff so I figured I’d standby and wait but then he noticed me so I asked him if he happened to have a Fugitoid figure in one of the boxes.  I half expected him to have no clue what I was talking about but instead he instantly said “they’re gone, they’re all gone.  There was only a couple of them but they’re gone”.  So basically there was either someone who knew he was coming at this random time on this random date and was waiting for him, or there was someone who just happened to be there and beat me by probably just a few minutes.  

So no Fugitoid, and unless they happen to show up on the website again getting him on the shelves seems unlikely as I really wouldn’t expect a NECA restock any time soon.  

I did pick up the only Karloff Mummy figure they had (box was messed up but I’ll open him anyway).  I was thinking about also grabbing the Lon Chaney Jr Wolf Man but I have other Chaney Jr Wolf Man figures of similar quality already and at $36 a piece just wasn’t sure I could justify another.  

• Thanks 1

Week 2 of the NECA/Target Haul-A-Thon event kicks off later this morning at 8am CDT and below you can see a preview of the new products that will be made available on Target.com.

From the image below we can see the Target exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated Series Super Bebop and Mighty Rocksteady set will be made available online along with the Universal Monsters Black And White Wolfman figure.

The Ultimate Gremlins Gizmo figure which has an autograph version signed by Howie Mandel will be going up along with a Plush Alf, second Toony Classics Bob Ross and some version of Coraline I am not familiar with.

For those who live outside the United States these items are supposed to also be made available on the Haul-A-Thon website. Last week however items that where not available on the Target website were put up there like the The Boys - 7" Scale Action Figure - Ultimate Black Noir. Also last week people in the US had been able to buy from the Haul-A-Thon website while those outside the US had problems essentially leaving them high and dry. It remains to be seen if those issues will be corrected this week and/or if any additional products will be listed there that aren't made available on the Target website.

Target-Haul-A-Thon-Week-2.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Week 2 of the NECA/Target Haul-A-Thon event kicks off later this morning at 8am CDT and below you can see a preview of the new products that will be made available on Target.com.

From the image below we can see the Target exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated Series Super Bebop and Mighty Rocksteady set will be made available online along with the Universal Monsters Black And White Wolfman figure.

The Ultimate Gremlins Gizmo figure which has an autograph version signed by Howie Mandel will be going up along with a Plush Alf, second Toony Classics Bob Ross and some version of Coraline I am not familiar with.

For those who live outside the United States these items are supposed to also be made available on the Haul-A-Thon website. Last week however items that where not available on the Target website were put up there like the The Boys - 7" Scale Action Figure - Ultimate Black Noir. Also last week people in the US had been able to buy from the Haul-A-Thon website while those outside the US had problems essentially leaving them high and dry. It remains to be seen if those issues will be corrected this week and/or if any additional products will be listed there that aren't made available on the Target website.

Target-Haul-A-Thon-Week-2.jpg

I look forward to this today.😀👍

Week 2 of the NECA/Target Haul-A-Thon event is live on Target.com.

This weeks offerings include the Target exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated Series Super Bebop and Mighty Rocksteady set will be made available online along with the Universal Monsters Black And White Wolfman figure. Check out the official images for the Rocksteady and Bebop set below.

The Ultimate Gremlins Gizmo figure which has an autograph version signed by Howie Mandel is also up along with a Plush Alf, Toony Classics Bob Ross With Racoon, and Coraline - Prop Replica - Coraline Doll (Alternate Packaging).

For those who live outside the United States these items are also be made available on the Haul-A-Thon

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

• Thanks 1

Grabbed the Bebop and Rocksteady robots which were the only things I needed today.  Was hoping more of the Fugitoids might show up so I could get one but no luck there.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, InspectorZartan said:

Grabbed the Bebop and Rocksteady robots which were the only things I needed today.  Was hoping more of the Fugitoids might show up so I could get one but no luck there.    

I also bought them today... So awesome 😎👍

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MagnaPrime said:

So would y'all say this is going better than previous target stuff?

I was only after 1 thing today so it’s hard to judge that versus some of the times where I was trying to get several things but yes it seemed like this was probably the smoothest experience I’ve had with these Target exclusive drops (of course this assumes the order gets fulfilled and not cancelled which is another issue).  

• Thanks 1

Week 3 of the NECA/Target Haul-A-Thon event kicks off later this morning at 8am CDT and below you can see a preview of the new products that will be made available on Target.com.

From the image below we can see the Back To The Future II Ultimate Griff Tannen, 40th Anniversary Evil Dead: Ultimate Ash and Elvira, Mistress of the Dark which is this weeks autographed figure signed by Cassandra Peterson.

For those who live outside the United States these items are supposed to also be made available on the Haul-A-Thon website.

Haul-A-Thon-Week-3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1