New McFarlane 66 Retro 6" Batman Product Listings Revealed Including Mr. Freeze, A Batcycle And Villains Lair???

JayC

While McFarlane Toys has not officially confirmed these, new product listings have popped up online via jijunetoc for new 66 Batman Retro 6" products. The listings are as follows:

- Catwoman Season 1 (SDCC, Gold Label)
- Batman (Black And White TV Variant)
- The Joker (Black And White TV Variant)
- Mr. Freeze (Otto Preminger)
- Batcycle With Side Car
- Batman '66 Villains Lair

BatCycle2.jpg

• Thanks 1

Getting a Mr Freeze is a good example of what I’ve wanted to really see happen with this line to distinguish it from the Mattel line.  Real curious to see what the Villains Lair looks like

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, InspectorZartan said:

Getting a Mr Freeze is a good example of what I’ve wanted to really see happen with this line to distinguish it from the Mattel line.  Real curious to see what the Villains Lair looks like

hopefully is will be a sideways slanted building with pegholes to hold the figures in place :)

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, MagnaPrime said:

Glad their using otto for Mr. Freeze.  What's with the black and white variants?  Seems an odd choice.  Real interested to see what the batcycle looks like.

Those variants are right up  McFarlane's alley. He'll release a figure 50 times if he can get 50 legit variations out of it. Instead of release a figure with both a masked and unmasked head he'll release it twice at full price to double his profits. I found a Platinum Edition Riddler yesterday which is Riddler without a mask. I didn't even know it was a thing and I keep up with the line. He snuck one past me. He's been doing this crap since the 90s. He'll also release bloody variants  if it's something that suits the character. I just got a blood soaked Violator from Gamestop, so now I have two of those huge things. I complain and #$## about it but I still get it don't I?

• Thanks 1

Yes, it's true. Yvonne Craig's estate is very difficult to deal with so don't expect to see a retro 66 Batgirl. For some reason she held on to her own licensing rights, separate from the TV Show. Otto's Mr. Freeze, Eli Wallach's Mr. Freeze, Victor Bruno's King Tut, David Wayne's Mad Hatter, Vincent Price's Egghead, Eartha Kitt's Catwoman, & Roddy McDowell's Bookworm are available for McFarlane to use in the action figure line. I'm surprised he didn't do Egghead first beyond the main big four TV villains of Joker, Penguin, Riddler, & Catwoman. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Several new listings for upcoming McFarlane Toys Flash and Aquaman movie products have popped up in Target's system. Some of these we have seen listings before from overseas distributors, but now we have a few additional details like DPCI#'s and prices. None of these have been officially confirmed by McFarlane so should be considered rumor as things can change especially with all the turmoil surrounding the movies themselves. Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom recently saw its release date pushed to December 25 2023 and The Flash which recently has had some question if it will get released at all is currently slated with a June 23, 2023 release.

Never-the-less the products that are currently showing up in the Target system for these movies include the following:

- McFarlane Toys The Flash Movie Batcycle (Ben Affleck) DPCI 087-16-0470 - Price $29.99.

- McFarlane Toys The Flash Movie Deluxe Vehicle - The Batmobile (Michael Keaton) DPCI 087-16-9779 - Price $79.99

- McFarlane Toys The Flash Movie - Exclusive - TBD 1 DPCI 087-16-4990 - Price $19.99

- McFarlane Toys The Flash Movie MEGA Figure - TBD DPCI 087-16-3093 - Price $39.99

- McFarlane Toys The Flash Movie 12" Posed Figure - TBD DPCI 087-16-9380 - Price $39.99

- McFarlane Toys Aquaman Movie - Vehicle DPCI 087-16-1234 - Price $29.99

Flash-00.jpg

Flash-01.jpg

Flash-02.jpg

Flash-03.jpg

Flash-04.jpg

Flash-05.jpg

Flash-06.jpg

Flash-07.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/23/2022 at 5:31 PM, rono said:

Yes, it's true. Yvonne Craig's estate is very difficult to deal with so don't expect to see a retro 66 Batgirl. For some reason she held on to her own licensing rights, separate from the TV Show. Otto's Mr. Freeze, Eli Wallach's Mr. Freeze, Victor Bruno's King Tut, David Wayne's Mad Hatter, Vincent Price's Egghead, Eartha Kitt's Catwoman, & Roddy McDowell's Bookworm are available for McFarlane to use in the action figure line. I'm surprised he didn't do Egghead first beyond the main big four TV villains of Joker, Penguin, Riddler, & Catwoman. 

There's nothing surprising about using the 4 mains first. McFarlane is going where the  money is at and the money is at whom the normies know. The normies don't know who the f___ Egghead is. Also, we got a Yvonne Craig figure under Mattel, so it can happen. Money can make anything happen.

12 hours ago, RickytheRockstar said:

do you think it would come with Batman for that price? McFarlane is pretty decent on prices, but $80 just for the Batmobile seems kinda high

i doubt it. remember batmobeast released at that same price. a 7" scale batmobile is absolutely massive. think dc collectibles btas batmobile. $80 is actually kinda low, which has me concerned on exactly how big its gonna be or how detailed it'll end up being.

Probably "figures not included" policy, which I can understand.   $80 seems acceptable for a big in-scale Batmobile, I hope it's close to the same size as the BTAS Batmobile which I ended up finally getting one for a little over $100 recently.   I love it, glad I finally got one, but I can do without the electronic lights that DC Collectibles put in it, as I have no real use for them.   If McFarlane's team concentrates on scale and sculpt, creating an artsy piece but leaves out electronic lights or sounds, that will keep the price at least reasonable.   I'm glad for reasonable these days.   

• 4 weeks later...

We previously told you how listings had shown up in the Target system for products based on the upcoming Flash Movie which included a $79.99 Micheal Keaton Batmobile and a $29.99 Ben Affleck Batcycle.

- McFarlane Toys The Flash Movie Batcycle (Ben Affleck) DPCI 087-16-0470 - Price $29.99.

- McFarlane Toys The Flash Movie Deluxe Vehicle - The Batmobile (Michael Keaton) DPCI 087-16-9779 - Price $79.99

Now thanks to overseas retailer listings we have some additional details on the 7" DC Multiverse figure assortment that is coming for the movie. Right now it looks like all these products are slated to be released in late March or early April 2023. The movie is currently slated with a June 23, 2023 release.

15516 - DC The Flash Movie 7in - Flash - 787926155167
15518 - DC The Flash Movie 7in - Batman Michael Keaton - 787926155181
15522 - DC The Flash Movie 7in - Batman Ben Affleck - 787926155228
15523 - DC The Flash Movie 7in - Name Removed For SPOILERS - 787926155235
15526 - DC The Flash Movie 7in - Name Removed For SPOILERS - 787926155266
15527 - DC The Flash Movie 7in - Supergirl - 787926155273

15546 - DC The Flash Movie 12in - Flash - 787926155464
15546 - DC The Flash Movie 12in - Batman Michael Keaton - 787926155464
15547 - DC The Flash Movie 12in - Batman Michael Keaton Unmasked - 787926155471

These have not yet been officially confirmed by McFarlane Toys so we will treat them as rumor at this time. Of course if anything changes with the movie release date that could effect the release of these products. My guess these will likely be officially revealed on or around Toy Fair which is in February.

Flash-Movie.jpg

Quick follow up to this thread, Otto Preminger's Mr. Freeze has been released and photos from the next wave reveal Vincent Price's Egghead is on the way. This one doesn't surprise me, but I'm glad to report that I've seen the photos of Egghead. Nice figure.

• 1 month later...