New 2022 Masters of the Universe Origins Figures Officially Revealed

JayC

• 1 month later...
Retro Toy Escapades gives us an in-hand look at Mattel's 10th wave of Masters of the Universe Origins figures which includes Whiplash, King Randor, Digitino and Mini Comic Trap Jaw. These figures have already begun to see release overseas. No word yet on when they might start to show up here in the US.

MOTU-Origins-Wave-10-00.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-10-01.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-10-02.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-10-03.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-10-04.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-10-05.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-10-06.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-10-07.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-10-08.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

I'd have to do some digging.  That entire counsel had several who never were really introduced properly but had decent back stories drawn up.

I did some looking and probably it’s king taurius. But it still doesn’t jog my memory ha. Guess I need to watch the series again.  But anyway if we ever get carnivus and dactys that would be awesome. And while I’m wishing I want some gargons, some harpies ,and some widgets. Also a basher and collector vehicles. 

• 4 months later...

It's a thrilling time to be a Masters of the Universe fan! For longtime fans and for a new generation of kids who love action and adventure, it's time to discover the thrilling action and adventures of He-Man, Skeletor, the secrets of Castle Grayskull and so much more!
Product Features

5.50-inch scale (13.97cm)

Made of plastic
Classic Masters of the Universe toy inspired design
Retro-style packaging
Celebrating 40 years

Box Contents

Roton vehicle
2 Blasters
Face plate
Dome

Pre-order now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com!

Roton.0.jpg

Roton.1.jpg

Roton.2.jpg

Roton.3.jpg

Roton.4.jpg

Roton.5.jpg

Roton.6.jpg

Roton.7.jpg

Roton.8.jpg

Roton.9.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Great question.  My order from BBTS got pushed back, and looks like it's gotten pushed back again.

Wait Tung Lashor actually went up for pre-order on BBTS? I never saw him, and when you search nothing comes up, I know that Snake Armor Skeletor went up but that was it from Wave 12, unless you know something I don't.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, LordVenger said:

Yea be nice if the company would actually let people know what is going on. 

yeah really, it's such a poorly handled machine, but anyways it seems like Masterverse is the only thing going right now, every day something new is being revealed but we hit a big huge wall with Origins.

• Thanks 1