New 2022 Masters of the Universe Origins Figures Officially Revealed

JayC

Last month and then again last week we saw a number of images for upcoming Masters of the Universe Masterverse figures hit the net with little to know information on how or when they will be released. Two of the figures shown were ones of She-Ra and Hordak.

While not yet officially confirmed by Mattel, we have been doing some checking and it looks like these two will be part of a deluxe wave tentatively slated with a Summer of this year release. Release dates these days fluctuate quite a bit so that could change but these two are definitely getting released as deluxe figures. I would expect them to start going up for pre-oreder in the US fairly soon.

00.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 1.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 2.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 3.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 4.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 5.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 6.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 7.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 8.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 9.jpg

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

All except the CGI He Man and Skeletor are a must, if I can find them domestically.

I personally want that CGI Skeletor since it have more details in the face than the kids one...😀✌️

As someone who missed out on Classics and cannot even afford to buy the most basic figures on Ebay. I am truly loving the Masterverse line. I hope it continues.  I will say the CGI esthetics bother me some. I had hoped they would avoid making it look like the show and more like the rest of the Masterverse line (looks like Deadpool ripped in half).  Thank you for updating the potential release waves. Very excited for this line. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, JayC said:

Last month and then again last week we saw a number of images for upcoming Masters of the Universe Masterverse figures hit the net with little to know information on how or when they will be released. Two of the figures shown were ones of She-Ra and Hordak.

While not yet officially confirmed by Mattel, we have been doing some checking and it looks like these two will be part of a deluxe wave tentatively slated with a Summer of this year release. Release dates these days fluctuate quite a bit so that could change but these two are definitely getting released as deluxe figures. I would expect them to start going up for pre-oreder in the US fairly soon.

00.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 1.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 2.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 3.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 4.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 5.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 6.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 7.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 8.jpg

Masterverse-Deluxe-She-Ra-And-Hordak 9.jpg

Dang it....I hope there can be a Hordak repaint.  I think he'd look better in black and grey.

• Thanks 1

On 4/25/2022 at 10:26 PM, MRT said:

She-ra seems kinda light for it to be a deluxe. Fingers crossed she's not. Hordak looks good.

She seems really light for a deluxe, but she does come with way more than most regular figures so we'll have to see. Fingers crossed

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, McYote said:

She seems really light for a deluxe, but she does come with way more than most regular figures so we'll have to see. Fingers crossed

The wave 4 Teela also comes with an extra head, shield, sword and hands and is still regular price. Those two capes She-ra comes with seem rather cheap looking. Hopefully its not "deluxe" price 🤞🤞🤞

In for Pig Head! Glad to see he's individually card and not in that RoS 3-pack in case I'm not interested in the other two figures. Since Digitino is supposed to be in wave 10, it looks like variant Sun Man, Space Sumo, and ? (Maybe Zap Man or Bolt Man) for the three pack.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

In for Pig Head! Glad to see he's individually card and not in that RoS 3-pack in case I'm not interested in the other two figures. Since Digitino is supposed to be in wave 10, it looks like variant Sun Man, Space Sumo, and ? (Maybe Zap Man or Bolt Man) for the three pack.

Well we knew a single carded version was coming in the next wave, well if you followed my reports you did anyway and Digitino will also be on a single card in the wave after the one with Pig-Head. That being said just because he gets a single card release doesnt rule out Mattel also offering him in the 3pack in some way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/26/2022 at 8:53 AM, StichYoung said:

As someone who missed out on Classics and cannot even afford to buy the most basic figures on Ebay. I am truly loving the Masterverse line. I hope it continues.  I will say the CGI esthetics bother me some. I had hoped they would avoid making it look like the show and more like the rest of the Masterverse line (looks like Deadpool ripped in half).  Thank you for updating the potential release waves. Very excited for this line. 

I'm with you on missing the Mattel classic figures so these figures are right for me too...😀✌️

I love the Masterverse Line, I sold my 200X collection for this line and I feel it is a good investment. This line delivers with the articulation, paint is pretty good and fantastic sculpting. Thank you Mattel and Thank you JayC for such good work. You have proven to be a credible source over and over again.

• Thanks 1

While not yet available for purchase, the new Masters Of The Universe Wave 6 Princess Of Power Masterverse Catra figure from Mattel has popped up on the Amazon website.

As we first reported to you last month this figure should be part of Mattel's 6th wave of Masterverse figures which will also include CGI Netflix Animated He-Man, CGI Netflix Animated Skeletor and New Eternia Zodac. Those figures as far as I can tell have not yet shown up on Amazon. This wave should officially be going up for pre-order everywhere soon.

Masterverse-Catra-00.jpg

Masterverse-Catra-01.jpg

Masterverse-Catra-02.jpg

Masterverse-Catra-03.jpg

Masterverse-Catra-04.jpg

Masterverse-Catra-05.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MRT said:

wait, Wave 6? who's in wave 5?

The wave hitting now with Revelation Mer-Man, Classic Teela, New Eternia He-Man and New Eternia Skeletor.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JayC said:

The wave hitting now with Revelation Mer-Man, Classic Teela, New Eternia He-Man and New Eternia Skeletor.

I thought that was wave 4... isnt it:

Wave1 - heman, moss man, evil lyn and skeletor

Wave 2 - Teela, man at arms, spikor, beastman

Wave 3 - Andra, Fisto, Scare Glow, Stinkor

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, MRT said:

I thought that was wave 4... isnt it:

Wave1 - heman, moss man, evil lyn and skeletor

Wave 2 - Teela, man at arms, spikor, beastman

Wave 3 - Andra, Fisto, Scare Glow, Stinkor

Guess your right, got my numbering off, so yeah this will be wave 5

• Like 1