New Masters Of The Universe Masterverse Figures Revealed?!? Revelation Evil-Lyn Sorceress, Roboto, Stratos And She-Ra Frosta

JayC

This image posted by a canaldosrosmineiros in Brazil appears to show some upcoming new Masters of the Universe Masterverse figures from Mattel of a Revelation Evil-Lyn As The Sorceress, Revelation Roboto, Revelation Stratos and Frosta from She-Ra.

We have seen indications of Frosta being in Masterverse Wave 6 and we know Mattel has said they will be doing She-Ra based Masterverse figures. Yesterday we told you how Mattel had teased some upcoming figures that they will be revealing next week. None of these seem to match up with those teasers but its possible these will be additional reveals. I can't confirm the legitimacy of this image at this time but we will likely get better looks at these assuming they are real sometime next week.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca-6Pu5MEFz/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=2bcab188-0c67-424f-80b1-f01ecde9eb86

Masterverse.jpg

• Thanks 1

It looks like I might make my first Masterverse purchases with this wave. I never got MOTUC Roboto because of the cracking clear plastic issue, and MOTUC Frosta had that awful gray coloring instead of pure white. These might be able to fill some holes in my collection.

• Thanks 1

Shown below via canaldosrosmineiros are images for what might be Mattel's upcoming Masters of the Universe Masterverse She-Ra and Beast Man figures. This weekend we told you how these guys had posted an image for what appeared to be upcoming Masterverse Revelation Evil-Lyn As The Sorceress, Revelation Roboto, Revelation Stratos and Frosta from She-Ra.

While we haven't been able to officially confirm any of these images as legit, based on the quality and that they are said to be coming from Brazil, they may be from kind distributors. The Beast Man which looks like artwork and not a figure might be a New Eternia version and does somewhat match up with one of the blacked out figure images Mattel teased last week.

Mattel is supposed to be officially revealing new Masters of the Universe figures later this week, so hopefully we will get more answers on these then.

She-Ra-Masterverse.jpg

• Thanks 1

I watched some videos and they don't explain where they got the images from. These guys are apparently a big reference when it comes to MOTU stuff in Brazil. 

MOTU is huge in my Country and has legions of devoted fans, so I don't think it is made up. But they could have probably said where they got the image from. 

And they claimed that the wave with Frosta is a solid 4 figure wave. The next would be 2 classic figures being She-Ra one of them and the New Eternia Beast-Man. Like Jay said, these look concept art and not even renders. If She-Ra is coming we could assume that the other classic might be Hordak. I would guess that the other New Eternia could be Man-At-Arms following the logic of the 1 hero/1 villain ratio. 

• Thanks 1

While I dig this line and will pick all of these up now that it’s no longer Revelations stuff it really has me just longing for the continuation of Classics.  For the most part Multiverse is just a similar but lesser version of Classics and I didn’t mind that when it felt like we were getting new designs based on a specific look from a specific series but as we break from that I think there is a danger of this line just feeling like an inferior redo of what we already have in Classics.  

13 minutes ago, InspectorZartan said:

While I dig this line and will pick all of these up now that it’s no longer Revelations stuff it really has me just longing for the continuation of Classics.  For the most part Multiverse is just a similar but lesser version of Classics and I didn’t mind that when it felt like we were getting new designs based on a specific look from a specific series but as we break from that I think there is a danger of this line just feeling like an inferior redo of what we already have in Classics.  

I was never a fan of the chunky classics body. I prefer the current masterverse bucks more so I want more of the original designs. Plus classics was a mattel online exclusive thing that wasn't readily available to people outside the US. I think for a lot of folks this is our first chance to get all those classic characters in figure form.

• Thanks 1