DC Multiverse Hush And Superman Jonathan Kent (Future State) Figures Official Images

JayC

Thanks to Walmart we have official images for the DC Multiverse Batman Hush as well as the Superman Jonathan Kent (Future State) figures from McFarlane Toys. While listed they aren't yet available for pre-order. These figures will be offered everywhere and should be officially going up for pre-order soon.

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 0.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 1.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 2.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 3.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 4.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 5.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 6.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 7.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 8.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 9.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 10.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 11.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 12.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 13.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 14.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 15.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 16.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent 17.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Hush-And-Jon-Kent.jpg

1 hour ago, McYote said:

Too bad he doesn't have guns. 

Hes certainly got the hands for them. XD 

9 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Love hush but that jon... Hard pass.  No cape and that head.  No chance.  A shame because he is so close to kon- El from the legion of superheroes cartoon that I really want to like him.

It's from his look in Future State....the silver lining is this would be a easy base for McFarlane to reissue with a cape 

On 3/11/2022 at 8:11 AM, kILLMonger said:

It's from his look in Future State....the silver lining is this would be a easy base for McFarlane to reissue with a cape 

Thanks for the clarification.  Does the head match up with the comic then?

I was looking forward to the Jon Kent Superman but I'm a little disappointed in it. I love the hair sculpt but the face looks awful to me. It could just be the paint apps but it looks like McFarlane used the Death Metal Superman face, which wasn't a great face at all in my opinion. Maybe this figure will be rereleased with different paint apps and maybe a cape(I believe this version has been drawn in the comics with and without a cape)?

On 3/11/2022 at 8:11 AM, kILLMonger said:

Eh close enough.  McFarlane is doing what he does for better or worse.

I'm going to pick up the Jonathan Kent figure.   I didn't pick up the DC Collectible Icons version, so even with the side eyes, I'll be happy to pick him up.  However, I'm sure McFarlane will re-release this figure with more straight on eyes looking forward some where down the road.