FuRay Planet Wilderness Hunter Crocker 1/12 Scale Figure

JayC

FuRay Planet is an imaginary planet full of anthropomorphic animals set in a modern society that features different countries and cities, with every character having their own jobs and roles to play. From this new world comes a series of 1/12 scale figures from Maestro Union. The figures feature mature designs, are highly detailed, and are highly articulated.

First in the series is Wilderness Hunter Crocker, who features 28 moveable joints and two different looks - prison breaker and hunter. The figure also includes a variety of accessories such as a cowboy hat and a rifle. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The figure includes the following:
-3 Pairs of alternate hands
-Cowboy hat
-Waistcoat
-Rifle
-Holster with belt
-Dagger
-Scabbard
-2 Handcuffs
-Mini comic

Hunter-Crocker-01.jpg

Hunter-Crocker-02.jpg

Hunter-Crocker-03.jpg

Hunter-Crocker-04.jpg

Hunter-Crocker-05.jpg

Hunter-Crocker-06.jpg

Hunter-Crocker-07.jpg

Hunter-Crocker-08.jpg

Hunter-Crocker-09.jpg

Hunter-Crocker-10.jpg

Hunter-Crocker-11.jpg

Hunter-Crocker-12.jpg

Hunter-Crocker-13.jpg

Hunter-Crocker-14.jpg

Hunter-Crocker-15.jpg

Hunter-Crocker-16.jpg

• Like 2

I love how this is a combination of Killer Croc and Leatherhead. I saw this on BBTS and am curious what the others of this line will be and look like. Definitely looks pretty rad and am tempted. 

9 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

I love how this is a combination of Killer Croc and Leatherhead. I saw this on BBTS and am curious what the others of this line will be and look like. Definitely looks pretty rad and am tempted. 

YES!!!! My same thoughts! "THAT'S a Killer Croc... hmmm he could also fit in with my 2012 TMNT as Leatherhead..." and then came the hunter photos and it's all classic LH 

34 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Yup what I was thinking this could be Croc or Leatherhead, I almost want to buy this and add it to my TMNT movie figure collection as a Movie like Leatherhead, this figure is way too cool, so Interested in what the other characters in this line will look like.

You know how you...."Got to Have" Something...Like, Sgt Bananas (for me)..

Was not looking for it.....Was not on/near my radar......Now this.

"Crocker Hunter" has made my list. He is mine!!!! I like him as is....However.....

Wish he were 1/6!!!!.....That would have been a sight to see ;^)

18 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Thank you!  I was trying to place what I was seeing and you nailed it.  Sorely tempted just for the mash up alone

1 hour ago, Threat said:

5Ktoys was originally advertising this as Leatherhead from TMNT. He has the vest, hat, blue jeans and shotgun. Not sure what happened with the switch of toy brand...

If you look at any of 5ktoys stuff, they are selling licensed characters unlicensed. Think 'Spaderman" and "insatiable Chulk". I mean they sell Goku on there as Goko. They were never going to sell him as that character or from that brand to avoid being sued over copyright since they dont actually have the license. 

5 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

If you look at any of 5ktoys stuff, they are selling licensed characters unlicensed. Think 'Spaderman" and "insatiable Chulk". I mean they sell Goku on there as Goko. They were never going to sell him as that character or from that brand to avoid being sued over copyright since they dont actually have the license. 

Yes, was aware of their products being sold as such, but they advertised him along with the Samurai "Turtle" (Leonardo), being from the same sculptor as well. Just wasn't sure why FuRay has it now instead.

5 hours ago, Threat said:

Yes, was aware of their products being sold as such, but they advertised him along with the Samurai "Turtle" (Leonardo), being from the same sculptor as well. Just wasn't sure why FuRay has it now instead.

It seems like its a part of the same group. It doesnt seem like 5Ktoys does all the stuff they sel/promote or rather they have alot of other groups that are a part of them. Or from what it seems like is just a distributor for these developers of ambiguous figure licenses.  Even the font/style for 'Crocker' is the same as some of their other stuff like not Leo-Leo. I saw the same post you did. Since they run around the fine line of legality, I can see why anyone would think they were going for that specifically. I didnt see anything stating its leatherhead.. If they hadnt had the inclusion of "samurai turtles Spring", you wouldnt think anything of the association outside of the familiarity of the characters details. Hes clearly leatherhead... or killer croc... its ambiguous and rad as hell. 

• Like 1

FuRay Planet is an imaginary planet full of anthropomorphic animals set in a modern society that features different countries and cities, with every character having their own jobs and roles to play. From this new world comes a series of 1/12 scale figures from Maestro Union. The figures feature mature designs, are highly detailed, and are highly articulated.

First in the series is Wilderness Hunter Crocker, who features 28 moveable joints and two different looks - prison breaker and hunter. The figure also includes a variety of accessories such as a cowboy hat and a rifle. This BBTS exclusive version features a custom vest and new colors! You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Hunter-Crooker-BBTS-01.jpg

Hunter-Crooker-BBTS-02.jpg

Hunter-Crooker-BBTS-03.jpg

Hunter-Crooker-BBTS-04.jpg

Hunter-Crooker-BBTS-05.jpg

Hunter-Crooker-BBTS-06.jpg

• Like 1

That variant looks wild. I really dig the blueish green but super weird theres dollar print design for the back of his jacket. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, LordVenger said:

Yea I totally don’t get the bills. 

11 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

That variant looks wild. I really dig the blueish green but super weird theres dollar print design for the back of his jacket. 

Looks more like some...."Rap" Designer clothing thing...

Those are "benjamins" .......IMHO of course ;^)

• 5 months later...