Masters of the Universe Masterverse New Eternia Viking He-Man And Barbarian Skeletor Official Images

JayC

Official images to share with you for the new Masters of the Universe Masterverse New Eternia Viking He-Man And Barbarian Skeletor figures from Mattel. These figures are available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

As was announced last September by Mattel during Power-Con, these "New Eternia" figures are based on unique designs of characters inspired by original concept character art.

New-Eternia-01.jpg

New-Eternia-02.jpg

New-Eternia-03.jpg

New-Eternia-04.jpg

New-Eternia-05.jpg

New-Eternia-06.jpg

New-Eternia-07.jpg

New-Eternia-08.jpg

New-Eternia-09.jpg

New-Eternia-10.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Shown below are the official images for the entire 4th wave of Masters of the Universe Masterverse figures from Mattel which includes the Revelation Classic Teela and Mer-Man along with the New Eternia versions of He-Man and Skeletor. You can pre-order all four figures now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Viking He-Man figure
2 Head sculpts

2 Pairs of hands
Sword
Axe
Bracer

Barbarian Skeletor figure
2 Head sculpts
2 Pairs of hands
Staff
Sword
Cape

Mer-Man figure
3 Pairs of hands
Sword
Spear

Teela figure
2 Head sculpts
2 Pairs of hands
Sword
Shield

MOTU-Masterverse-26.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-25.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-24.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-23.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-22.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-21.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-20.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-19.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-18.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-17.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-16.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-15.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-14.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-13.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-12.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-11.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-10.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-09.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-08.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-07.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-06.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-05.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-04.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-01.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-03.jpg

MOTU-Masterverse-02.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm digging these, especially that Skeletor. I could see using some of those parts to whip up my own take on the MOTUC character The Greta Black Wizard. (I always wanted that guy!)

• Thanks 1

Shown below via ToyHabits.com is a detailed in-hand look at the new Masters Of The Universe Masterverse New Eternia Viking He-Man figure from Mattel. They also have a written review in the link above.

Check out images below. This figure is available for pre-order now from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

00-Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Geared-Up.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Back-View.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Box-Back.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Box-Front-e1646688589450.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Box-Side-e1646688649503.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Chest-Armor-Back.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Chest-Armor.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Classic-Look-Back.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Classic-Look.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Forearm-Barcer-Top.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Forearm-Bracer-Back-e1646689054649.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Head-Sculpt-Back.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Head-Sculpt-Comparisons.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Head-Sculpt-Front.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Helmet-Front-Off-Body.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Helmet-Off-Body-Back.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Left-Leg.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Power-Sword-Comparisons.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Right-Arm.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Right-Leg.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Shoulder-Armor-Left.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Shoulder-Armor-Right.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Waste-Belt-Back.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Waste-Belt-Front.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Weapons-and-Accessories.jpg

Viking-He-Man-New-Eternia-Masterverse-Masters-of-the-Universe-Figure-Without-Helmet.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Yeah the undersized revelations heads really hurt the figures overall I think.

I replaced heman's with the alternate faker head and it seemed even smaller! This new one finally looks like the right size. I love Man at arms though. it wasn't as obvious with him.

• Thanks 1

I loved Revelation, but I must say I really like how the new He-Man, Skeletor, and Teela can be made to look like their very classic designs

• Thanks 1