DC Comics Page Punchers - Comic Book And Figure Sets From McFarlane Toys

JayC

Todd McFarlane has launched a new video launching a new line called Page Punchers. These are comic books and action figures. Todd doesn't say but the figures look to be around 3 3/4" tall with minimal articulation. The cost is $9.99 each.

https://www.instagram.com/toddmcfarlane/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=8b094ff0-c05e-4ec7-a46a-253d67033187

Page-Punchers.jpg

This is awesome, I still miss the time when we had comic in Marvel Legends and I could get important comics when there was no american comic books available in my country it made whole Legends experience better, but it got too expensive, so I get why they went with smaller figures to even out cost. 

Nicee, we've been waiting for a long time for this free book summary of Punchers' actions. I bet that they will have their best revenue. Despite the advertisement in the digital market of video subjects, Page Punch should have a growing market heading anyway. On https://freebooksummary.com/category/king-leopolds-ghost I have read a historical topic, and I have thought it would be so cool to learn history at school via comics. Images would illustrate better the significance of King Leopold. Have you ever reflected on this idea? I have become inspired by this scheme, then maybe we have to make this plan more globally known?

On 2/27/2022 at 2:29 AM, Goldbug said:

just a mark below Infinite Heroes which actually had elbows & knees
if anything I guess I could salvage the capes & heads for customs

A head/neck swivel, ball joint shoulders and hips, hinged elbows and knees, and some type of waist (preferably o-ring or similar movement) is all I ask. I don't have to modern articulation, but if we could just have 1980s Joe articulation instead of all these 5POA atrocities, I'd be pleased as punch.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The 3 3/4" DC Page Puncher figures from McFarlane Toys where initially announced back in February. Today they announced that the first wave of figures will be going up for pre-order sometime tomorrow, around 9am ET. The figures are said to have minimal articulation and come with some kind of comic book. The cost should be $9.99 each. The first wave should have Superman, Batman, Black Adam and Flash. These will be offered at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Page-Punchers-01.jpg

On 2/27/2022 at 3:16 AM, Emnems80 said:

So much for saving the planet by reducing the use of plastic lol

Just stop buying toys then. We are buying toys made of plastic, packed in plastic, with plastic trays or bags. If you buy toys you are contradicting yourself in general.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, TheViewingGlobe said:

Just stop buying toys then. We are buying toys made of plastic, packed in plastic, with plastic trays or bags. If you buy toys you are contradicting yourself in general.

Mother Earth "NEEDS PLASTIC"!!!!!.....

That's why GOD created us!!!!

For......"PLASTIC"!!!! ;^)

(George Carlin I love you)

• Haha 1

Todd's DC answer to the 3.75 Retro craze, yeah makes sense I;m sure there is a market for these, cool they come with Comics that's a nice touch. I don't think these are for me, but cool to see what characters they end up giving us, if only we could get characters looking classic like this in the Multiverse line.

• Thanks 1

Shown below are the official images for the new McFarlane Toys DC Page Puncher figures.

The figures are said to have minimal articulation and come with a comic book. The cost is $9.99 each. The first wave includes Superman, Batman, Black Adam and Flash. You can pre-order these now at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

Ahhhh, this makes so much sense. At least in McFarlane logic. Let's make a line to compete with Marvel's crappy 3.75 line. It'll be great cuz doing a true 6" line to compete with Marvel Legends while it's on the ropes and losing it's stronghold would make no sense at all. Nobody wants that. Striking while the iron's hot? What does that even mean. The 3.75 market is where it's at.

• 4 weeks later...