DC Multiverse 7" The Batman Who Laughs As Batman And The Joker Dragon Figures Revealed

JayC

Thanks to Amazon leaking out images early, we can move two more figures from the rumored list to now confirmed with the McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse The Batman Who Laughs As Batman and The Joker Dragon (Dark Nights Metal) figures. Well technically the Joker Dragon is labeled as a vehicle.

Later today McFarlane Toys will officially be kicking off a weekend of Toy Fair reveals which I am sure these two were to be part of. Of course we will bring you full coverage of those reveals as they happen.

Batman-Who-Laughs.jpg

Joker-Dragon-01.jpg

Joker-Dragon-02.jpg

Joker-Dragon-03.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, JayC said:

Shown below is our first look at the upcoming DC Multiverse Duke Thomas (Dark Nights Metal) 7" figure from McFarlane Toys. Look for it to go up for pre-order soon.

Duke-Thomas.jpg

Alright I can support this!  Jace Fox Batman and Duke Thomas!  All I need now is Damian Wayne Batman.

• Like 1

Ok ok ok, i can understand that joker fishes appeared in Batman the animated series, but where on earth did the Joker dragon come from?! x'D geez and i don't even read new comics at all.

23 minutes ago, K9K1N6 said:

Ok ok ok, i can understand that joker fishes appeared in Batman the animated series, but where on earth did the Joker dragon come from?! x'D geez and i don't even read new comics at all.

If you google Joker Dragon Dark Knights Metal you'll see some panels for the character, I don't like the Dark Knights theme, I only picked up Wonder Woman when McFarlane Store offered a good discount during holidays, I considered getting Superman and Batman, but even when I saw them for a lower price, I didn't buy them, I guess they might sell well enough because they keep releasing figures from Dark Knights Metal

The Rebirth and New 52 figures are quite hard to find, I guess they sell much more, it seem like movie figures sell better as well but maybe they have to help promote figures from more current/modern storylines

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kILLMonger said:

Alright I can support this!  Jace Fox Batman and Duke Thomas!  All I need now is Damian Wayne Batman.

I have wanted a Damian Wayne Batman from Batman #666, a possible future, from all the way back during Grant Morrison's run.   It's a very cool design, DC Direct never did it, but I really hope McF will do one.   Especially if we could, you know, leave the Dark Knights Metal behind eventually.   

• Like 1

Available for pre-order now is a McFarlane Toy Store exclusive bundle set that features The Joker Dragon, Batman of Earth -22 Infected, Batman Duke Thomas and Batman of Zur-En-Arrh Unmasked Gold Label.

The Unmasked Zur-En-Arrh figure is exclusive to this set. The masked version of this figure is a Target exclusive.

Bundle-00.jpg

Bundle-01.jpg

We had seen listings for both of these previously, so we pretty much knew they were coming. Now an image has seemingly leaked out giving us what appears to be our first look at the upcoming DC Multiverse Killer Croc and Man-Bat Megafigs coming from McFarlane Toys. These I am guessing will be officially revealed either later today or tomorrow during the McFarlane Toy Fair reveals and be up for pre-order soon.

Man-Bat-And-Killer-Croc.jpg

I'm a sucker for Man-Bat. I seem to buy all of his figures and will likely get this one as well. That Killer Croc looks like it might be a video game incarnation, it reminds me a whole lot of a deluxe figure that DC Direct / DC Collectibles did sometime over the last decade. I got the Collect and Connect Killer Croc from Mattel's final wave (that entire wave was fantastic by the way!!), so I'll probably skip on that Croc. I already put my preorder in for one Joker Dragon but hope to end up with more than that. I'm kind of selfishly hoping that it's not that popular and I can find a few more on clearance or for a reduced price. Not interested in the Metal Duke Thomas or BWL as Batman.

20 hours ago, JayC said:

Available for pre-order now is a McFarlane Toy Store exclusive bundle set that features The Joker Dragon, Batman of Earth -22 Infected, Batman Duke Thomas and Batman of Zur-En-Arrh Unmasked Gold Label.

The Unmasked Zur-En-Arrh figure is exclusive to this set. The masked version of this figure is a Target exclusive.

Bundle-00.jpg

Bundle-01.jpg

If Norm McDonald was an action figure ...

We showed you a preview of this new DC Multiverse Killer Croc (Arkham) Megafig coming from McFarlane Toys yesterday and now we have official images for it to share below. The figure is currently available for pre-order at Walmart but should soon be up everywhere along with the Man-Bat figure we also showed you a preview for yesterday.

Croc-00.jpg

Croc-01 1.jpg

Croc-02.jpg

Croc-03.jpg

Croc-04.jpg

Croc-05.jpg

Croc-06.jpg

Croc-08.jpg

Croc-09.jpg

Croc-10.jpg

• Like 1