NECA TMNT Animated Series Super Bebop and Mighty Rocksteady And Turtles 4-Pack Revealed?!?

JayC

Thanks to a recent Target Haul-A-Thon promo video put up by TMNT co-creator Kevin Eastman we have a glimpse at what appears to be two new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated Series sets coming from NECA.

In the background on Eastman's shelves you can see on left side what appears to be a Turtle 4-pack. This is likely some kind of re-issue of the animated Turtles that NECA has mentioned in the past would be coming as a way to get the Turtles in the hands of collectors who may have missed them during their original releases.

On the left side we see a 2-pack that looks to included the robotic versions of Rocksteady and Bebop known as Super Bebop and Mighty Rocksteady. Since the sets aren't clearly visible in the video, we can't say with 100% certainty thats what they are but I guess time will tell. Whether these are items that will be offered during the Target Haul-A-Thon event which begins on March 18 is unknown.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

• Thanks 1

If these are regularly released or even off of NECAs site, I will be highly tempted to get them. The cartoon turtles are the only other ones I really want and missed out everytime they did them in some way or another. 

• Thanks 1

You may recall last week how we told you thanks to a video posted by TMNT Co-Creator Kevin Eastman who was promoting the upcoming NECA/Target Haul-a-Thon event which kicks off on March 18, we got a glimpse of what appeared to be a new NECA TMNT Animated series 2-pack featuring Super Bebop and Mighty Rocksteady. Well now thanks to this image which comes via ToysRMe we have confirmation of that set and a little better look at it.

Below you can see images of the set that shows up when you type in the DCPI# on one of those red ipad type devices located in physical Target stores. The set will cost $69.99.

DPCI# - 323--07-9085
TCIN - 84869226

The official announcement from NECA on this set will likely be coming soon.

FMv9w8LVQAAB9om.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JayC said:

You may recall last week how we told you thanks to a video posted by TMNT Co-Creator Kevin Eastman who was promoting the upcoming NECA/Target Haul-a-Thon event which kicks off on March 18, we got a glimpse of what appeared to be a new NECA TMNT Animated series 2-pack featuring Super Bebop and Mighty Rocksteady. Well now thanks to this image which comes via ToysRMe we have confirmation of that set and a little better look at it.

Below you can see images of the set that shows up when you type in the DCPI# on one of those red ipad type devices located in physical Target stores. The set will cost $69.99.

DPCI# - 323--07-9085
TCIN - 84869226

The official announcement from NECA on this set will likely be coming soon.

FMv9w8LVQAAB9om.jpg

I have to buy them...😁✌️

• 2 weeks later...

The Super Bebop and Might Rocksteady got me interested.  I keep wondering how much further this Animated line can go before running out of characters that appeal to me.  Now that we have Usagi, the Nutrinos, and Zach I felt like we might have been running out of the last ones on my list that I could think of but then I see these lol

• Thanks 1