New NECA TMNT Animated Series, Mirage Comics And Archie Comic Figure Reveals

JayC

Veebs from Fwoosh sits down with NECA's Trevor Zammit to talk about all their new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reveals for what would have been Toy Fair 2022! You can also check out images of the new reveals below.

In the interview they show off the 2-pack for the Rock Soldier with Crooked Ninja Turtle goon which is an army builder set. They also showed Smash who will be in a 2-pack with Zach The 5th Turtle and these will be going on sale on the 22nd of this month on NECA's website. Zach will come with a detachable Chromedome head. These will be open for pre-order for 2 weeks.

TMNT Animated Series Usagi Yojimbo and should be up for pre-order on or around March 8th on NECA's website. He will be up for a 2-week pre-order and be out in stores later this year. He will come in VHS type packaging and is a deluxe like figure with lots of accessories.

They teased once again the coming of an Animated Series Turtle Van but still no images or details on that.

For the Mirage Comics they show off Fugitoid which will kick things off. He will have bendy arms and legs. Lot of his accessories are also meant for the Mirage Turtles.

They got Kevin Eastman to do unique artwork on the packaging for the Mirage figures.

The Mirage Comic figures are available online and comic and specialty shops like was done with their TMNT Arcade figures. Fugitoid should be out soon.

They also showed off a new Mirage Comics Utrom with android body figure.

They confirmed and teased there will be a Mirage Comics Casey Jones figure coming. Casey will have a masked and unmasked head.

Mirage Comics Renet will have a wired soft-goods cape. They don't talk about the choice of her color schemes. In most the comics she has blue colors so many collectors have been a bit confused on that.

The Last Ronin figure based on the IDW comics. There will be two versions released. The second one will be a shirtless version. This also going to be released online and at comic and specialty shops. They teases possible more Ronin based figures. Both of these two Ronin figures will be out this year probably around the Summer time.

They are also going to be doing Archie Comics based TMNT figures. They showed off Slash. Will have multiple hands.

The Archie Comic figures will be single carded figures like the Mirage stuff and also be out online and comic and specialty shops. Ken Mitchroney will be doing the artwork for the packaging.

They also showed off Archie Comics Rey Fillet. Slash will be out first followed by Rey and they will be out later this year. Finally they showed off the Archie Comics The Mighty Mutanimals Jagwar and Dreadmon. Yes we should expect to see Archie Turtles released at some point, but which art style is not known.
TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-35.thumb.jpg.1836dcfad9c7040ec651c25b75c33921.jpgTMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-34.thumb.jpg.2dd7ad39ea16575b22503d374674cbd6.jpgTMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-33.thumb.jpg.9ebfbf0187897dbc441da0a9f3488159.jpgTMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-32.thumb.jpg.8617fec4bb8553542e4739ae3bc879e4.jpgTMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-31.thumb.jpg.fb57507606c0081291b9d2e9943a302a.jpgTMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-30.thumb.jpg.66ad572c9b79e11fb9437769c6545f64.jpgTMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-29.thumb.jpg.4ae0777823cf7bca35214f2383f8123e.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair 0.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair 1.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair 2.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair 3.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair 4.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair 5.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair 7.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair 8.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair 9.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair 10.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair 11.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair 12.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair 13.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-15.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-16.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-17.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-18.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-19.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-20.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-21.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-22.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-23.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-24.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-25.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-26.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair-28.jpg

TMNT-Animated-NECA-Toy-Fair.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I do believe NECA is going to do every tmnt character in every media theyve been in and its truly astounding how many theyve already done with such limited distribution and such a short time. I mean it still boggles me theyve already covered just about every one of the key turtles in so many different mediums of the brand already. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

I do believe NECA is going to do every tmnt character in every media theyve been in and its truly astounding how many theyve already done with such limited distribution and such a short time. I mean it still boggles me theyve already covered just about every one of the key turtles in so many different mediums of the brand already. 

Every one but Master Testu sadly, the actor has no interest in giving likeness rights permission.

That said I was floored to see Archie Comics figures; I always thought the Mutanimals were a missed opportunity for playmates. If we get an Archie Wingnut and Screwloose, Leatherhead and Mutanimals Raph ill need smelling salts.

3 hours ago, MrWolf12000 said:

Every one but Master Testu sadly, the actor has no interest in giving likeness rights permission.

I saw on that recent pixel dan with neca they had said that they just havent been able to get ahold of the actor or his representatives to confirm any kind of agreement. I ve not seen anything stating disinterest in the idea. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

I saw on that recent pixel dan with neca they had said that they just havent been able to get ahold of the actor or his representatives to confirm any kind of agreement. I ve not seen anything stating disinterest in the idea. 

I am almost certain Randy Falk said he was not interested and mulitple attempts were made to seal the deal

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, MrWolf12000 said:

I am almost certain Randy Falk said he was not interested and mulitple attempts were made to seal the deal

I remember when Randy was mentioning about him but I dont recall that he showed any definitive response towards it. Also money talks and anything is possible. Im pretty sure they said similar things to characters/actors that are now in figure form as well. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

I remember when Randy was mentioning about him but I dont recall that he showed any definitive response towards it. Also money talks and anything is possible. Im pretty sure they said similar things to characters/actors that are now in figure form as well. 

I remain hopeful. IIRC this was on twitter. Things do change and he is arguably the last new character from TMNT90 who needs a figure.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, MrWolf12000 said:

I remain hopeful. IIRC this was on twitter. Things do change and he is arguably the last new character from TMNT90 who needs a figure.

Would totally suck for those tmnt completionists to have EVERYONE and everything from the movies BUT Tatsu. If anyone can figure a way to get it, its NECA. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Would totally suck for those tmnt completionists to have EVERYONE and everything from the movies BUT Tatsu. If anyone can figure a way to get it, its NECA. 

Yes indeed, they got Christopher Lloyd so Ive got some faith. 

It would be a fairly significant hole if he never was released, I am one of those completionists lol.

But wether we get him or not we went from "Comic Con only 4 pack" to Saki, Yoshi and Danny. Not bad at all.

And to your original point thwy are gonna go deep on EVERYONE crooked ninja turtle gang? Never thought id see the day

18 hours ago, MrWolf12000 said:

Yes indeed, they got Christopher Lloyd so Ive got some faith. 

It would be a fairly significant hole if he never was released, I am one of those completionists lol.

But wether we get him or not we went from "Comic Con only 4 pack" to Saki, Yoshi and Danny. Not bad at all.

And to your original point thwy are gonna go deep on EVERYONE crooked ninja turtle gang? Never thought id see the day

Yeah I mean I was blown away that they got April and then even CASEY!.. just wild. And yeah I never thought Id see a figure of MANY of what NECA has accomplished making and making them like they just came off the screen. Just so impressive what theyve accomplished. 

• Like 1

The NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated Series Smash & Zach and Rock Soldier Infantry & Crooked Ninja Turtle Goon 2-packs are available for pre-order on the NECAStore website. Each set costs $54.99 and the pre-orders will be open for 10 days.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

This Usagi figure is a work of art, but I'm just not that into Turtles and NECA is a little too pricey for me. I have 9 of the 6" Playmates figures that I bought at a nice discount (less than $10 each) that are good enough for me even they're not even in the same league as what NECA has put out. I've got all four turtles, Splinter, Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady and Triceraton. I'd likely buy April, Casey and a couple of Foot Soldiers in the same style if I ever found them cheap enough - but that's enough Turtles for me otherwise. I do love the sewer dioramas that they've shown - although again I can't see myself ever spending that much.