TMNT Secret of the Ooze Turtle 4-Pack And Accessory Set From NECA Revealed

JayC

Shown below via Pixel-Dan is a look at the new TMNT Secret of the Ooze Turtle 4-Pack and Accessory Set from NECA. These along with the Tokka/Rahzar 2-pack will be made available for pre-order on the NECAStore.com starting March 22 and the pre-orders will remain open for 2 weeks. You can see Dan's video below as he talks more about the figures.

The 4-pack and Accessory set will be sold separately. Accessories will be around the same price as our last one, and the VHS 4-pack should be under 2. Exact prices will be made available closer to the sale date.

Secret-Of-The-Ooze-4-Pack-01.jpg

Secret-Of-The-Ooze-4-Pack-02.jpg

Secret-Of-The-Ooze-4-Pack-03.jpg

Secret-Of-The-Ooze-4-Pack-04.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh man I NEED this! I hope its not toooo expensive. I regretted not getting the last accessory pack they did and I cant miss out on this one. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, JayC said:

Shown below via Pixel-Dan is a look at the new TMNT Secret of the Ooze Turtle 4-Pack and Accessory Set from NECA. These along with the Tokka/Rahzar 2-pack will be made available for pre-order on the NECAStore.com starting March 22 and the pre-orders will remain open for 2 weeks. You can see Dan's video below as he talks more about the figures.

The 4-pack and Accessory set will be sold separately. Accessories will be around the same price as our last one, and the VHS 4-pack should be under 2. Exact prices will be made available closer to the sale date.

Secret-Of-The-Ooze-4-Pack-01.jpg

Secret-Of-The-Ooze-4-Pack-02.jpg

Secret-Of-The-Ooze-4-Pack-03.jpg

Secret-Of-The-Ooze-4-Pack-04.jpg

Very nice pack...😀✌️

38 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

Yeah, but I read on their twitter that he’s coming with his combat cold-cuts. So there’s that

I know it's pretty sweet.  I'm glad I was able to catch up with the re-release I've gotten at Walmart.  Such a relief just to get this pack!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

This is pretty excellent, not sure if I want this or not, tough to say because it comes with so much fun stuff, but do I really need it...hmm.

Do you ever really NEED any toys? XD 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/23/2022 at 9:18 AM, EvilHayato said:

Do you ever really NEED any toys? XD 

This is true, it's funny how we tend to use wording like "need" for items that are purely for entertainment value, and are not necessity's of life whatsoever, so no of course I never need any toys, but you get it ;)

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

This is true, it's funny how we tend to use wording like "need" for items that are purely for entertainment value, and are not necessity's of life whatsoever, so no of course I never need any toys, but you get it ;)

Haha yeah I know, BUT I NEED IT TOO. :D

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

NECA has announced that they will be opening pre-orders on the NECAStore website starting on Tuesday March 22 at 11am ET for the following TMNT Secret Of The Ooze sets:

Secret Of The Ooze Turtles 4-Pack In VHS Packaging - $150

Secret Of The Ooze Accessory Set - $60

Secret Of The Ooze Tokka & Rahzar 2-Pack - $80

Secret-Of-The-Ooze-01.jpg

Secret-Of-The-Ooze-02.jpg

Secret-Of-The-Ooze-03.jpg

Secret-Of-The-Ooze-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, obs said:

Yes. Don't be that guy or gal and come in here preaching. Leave that #$## out in the real world. Now git.

Dont be that guy or gal and come in here not reading the room and the joke. If you cant comprehend, STAY and learn something. 

Most definitely getting that accessory pack on Tuesday! woop 

• Haha 1

On 3/21/2022 at 11:11 AM, WebbedSpider said:

Anyone else feeling they're going to go broke with the New TMNT hauls? Neca preorders every two weeks, Super 7 preorders, Haulathon, New Playmates stuff, etc ... I'm turtle rich but money poor.

I wish I could afford(or find) ANY of those. I was barely able to nab this accessory pack. Feel that turtle privlege haha XD. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Side note, I did not realize they put up preorders on the 31st anniversary of when secret of the ooze premiered.. wild detail. 

• Thanks 1