Four New 66 Batman 6" Figures From McFarlane Toys Teased

JayC

McFarlane Toys today released a teaser image for 4 upcoming new 66 Batman 6" figures which will be released as Target exclusives. The two figures shown are variants of Batman and Riddler with boxing gloves and shorts on. Their are two other figures just out of sight which are likely a new Penguin and Eartha Kitt Catwoman which we told about was coming the other day. These should be available for pre-order soon were I am sure we will get the full on reveals.

Also McFarlane Toys will be holding Winter Showcase event on February 25-27, 2022 on their various social media channels which of course we will bring you full coverage of here.

66-Batman-Wave-3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Love seeing these figures in the works. Julie Newmar's Catwoman & Burgess Meredith's Penguin will be great additions. I've got to wonder if Todd will continue the '66 line beyond these villains? Mattel stopped except they did make a '66 Alfred at the end of the license. So Todd, will Otto Preminger's Mr. Freeze, David Wayne's Mad Hatter, Vincent Price's Egghead, Victor Bruno's King Tut, & Roddy McDowell's Bookworm ever see the light of day?

The new upcoming new 66 Batman 6" figures which includes variants of Batman and Riddler with boxing gloves and shorts on along with Penguin and Eartha Kitt Catwoman are available on Target.com for pre-order now. These Are Target exclusives.

Also McFarlane Toys will be holding Winter Showcase event on February 25-27, 2022 on their various social media channels which of course we will bring you full coverage of here.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

• Thanks 1

I don't like this line, I always thought however I would want the Catwoman figure if they made one, this isn't it for me, the face looks way too manly, I hate the lower body articulation on these...I get it they are trying to be retro but also trying to be contemporary at the same time, I wish they'd just go full one way or the other.

13 hours ago, cajunpirate said:

Love Batman'66. These look great. Interesting no cigarette / cigarette holder for Penguin. Virtually every other Penguin'66 piece has it. Batgirl is a must. Hopefully soon, and with her Batcycle. 

who knows if it's another WB thing lol 

Burgess Meredith's Penguin is missing his cigarette holder & umbrella, while I hope we eventually see a Julie Newmar Catwoman, who made the role iconic. I did read that due to problems with Yvonne Craig's estate, there won't be a Batgirl action figure. I know that some other collectable companies have run into similar problems with her estate resulting in Batgirl being left out of other Batman '66 collectable lines. 

5 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

I'd put money on it being a WB thing

It could also just be possible that back when Yvonne was alive, it was easier to deal with her for likeness rights (see the Mattel SDCC 2015 '66 Batgirl) than it is with whoever is in control of her estate and likeness now.