Princess Bride 7" Wave 2 Figures From McFarlane Toys

JayC

Shown below is a look at the second wave of 7" Princess Bride figures coming from McFarlane Toys. The only new figure in the wave is Vizzini. The other figures in the wave are all just variants of the ones from wave 1 which includes Buttercup Wedding Dress, Westley Bloodied, Inigo Montoya Bloodied and Fezzik in Cloak which is a Megafig. Look for these to go up for pre-order soon.

Princess-Bride-01.jpg

Princess-Bride-02.jpg

Princess-Bride-03.jpg

Princess-Bride-04.jpg

Princess-Bride-05.jpg

Princess-Bride-06.jpg

Princess-Bride-07.jpg

Princess-Bride-08.jpg

Princess-Bride-09.jpg

Princess-Bride-10.jpg

Princess-Bride-11.jpg

Princess-Bride-12.jpg

Princess-Bride-13.jpg

Princess-Bride-14.jpg

Princess-Bride-15.jpg

Princess-Bride-16.jpg

Princess-Bride-17.jpg

Princess-Bride-18.jpg

Princess-Bride-19.jpg

Princess-Bride-20.jpg

Princess-Bride-21.jpg

Princess-Bride-22.jpg

Princess-Bride-23.jpg

Princess-Bride-24.jpg

Princess-Bride-25.jpg

Princess-Bride-26.jpg

Princess-Bride-27.jpg

Princess-Bride-28.jpg

Princess-Bride-29.jpg

Princess-Bride-30.jpg

Princess-Bride-31.jpg

Princess-Bride-32.jpg

Princess-Bride-33.jpg

Princess-Bride-34.jpg

Princess-Bride-35.jpg

Princess-Bride-36.jpg

Princess-Bride-37.jpg

Princess-Bride-38.jpg

Princess-Bride-39.jpg

Princess-Bride-40.jpg

Princess-Bride-41.jpg

Princess-Bride-42.jpg

Princess-Bride-43.jpg

Princess-Bride-44.jpg

Princess-Bride-45.jpg

Princess-Bride-46.jpg

Princess-Bride-47.jpg

Princess-Bride-48.jpg

Princess-Bride-49.jpg

Princess-Bride-50.jpg

• Thanks 1

the 2nd princess buttercup looks to be a new sculpt too not just a variant. the red dress version has more elaborate sleeves and hair and waists are different the only thing that seems to been taken from the first  is the soft goods idea for the dress itself . either way I want these . and first wave if I can get them

well nice to see they got a 2nd wave out, but really how many waves can they squeeze out of this movie? looks like they pretty much did all the characters with any importance already, also I never knew of anyone who bought these figures or ever saw them on any pegs or shelves ever or even pre-orders.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

well nice to see they got a 2nd wave out, but really how many waves can they squeeze out of this movie? looks like they pretty much did all the characters with any importance already, also I never knew of anyone who bought these figures or ever saw them on any pegs or shelves ever or even pre-orders.

Yes I have never seen the first wave. 

28 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

well nice to see they got a 2nd wave out, but really how many waves can they squeeze out of this movie? looks like they pretty much did all the characters with any importance already

The answer is three waves. Buttercup in her wedding dress, Westley with the bloody shoulder, and bloody Inigo are almost pointless without Prince Humperdinck, Count Rugen, and Miracle Max and Valerie to go with them.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Satam said:

The answer is three waves. Buttercup in her wedding dress, Westley with the bloody shoulder, and bloody Inigo are almost pointless without Prince Humperdinck, Count Rugen, and Miracle Max and Valerie to go with them.

Ah forgot about those other guys, I'd bet like you say they couldn't really get much more then 3 waves out of this, it would have to be a ton of weird made up re-paints after all that, maybe a bronze figure or two. I sure hope this license didn't cost Todd that much because it's certainly a limited well to dip into.

• Thanks 1