Who Framed Roger Rabbit Figures Coming From Super7?!?

JayC

Yesterday Super7 dropped this teaser image with the caption "Save Toontown! Coming Soon". The image and caption are pretty obviously a reference to the classic Who Framed Roger Rabbit movie and from the image I would say something being teased for their 7" Ultimates line. The bigger mystery is whether this will be a dedicated Ultimates wave just for the Roger Rabbit movie or just one figure perhaps being included in the third wave of Disney Ultimates. When more details become available we will be sure to pass the information on to you.

The-Dip.jpg

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jkpopculture said:

The hand looks more like it's a reaction line  to me.

But the thing of Acid which looks like an accessory isnt something you would see with a ReAction line.

• Thanks 1

Roger Rabbit Ultimates! Super7 is doing everything in their power to keep my wallet empty.    The shoe being dipped speaks to getting a Judge Doom, not sure how the live action characters would look in action figure form along side the animated ones, looking forward to seeing more.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, RonsRandomStuff said:

Roger Rabbit Ultimates! Super7 is doing everything in their power to keep my wallet empty.    The shoe being dipped speaks to getting a Judge Doom, not sure how the live action characters would look in action figure form along side the animated ones, looking forward to seeing more.

Spoiler Alert: Doom is a toon.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Definitely an interesting idea.  Be curious how it pans out.  But if I recall, aren't these characters shared between WB and Disney?  I doubt it'd show in the Disney line.  The question now is, how do I justify getting Jessica to my wife?

Characters like Roger, Jessica, Baby Herman, Judge Doom, Eddie Valiant, etc. who are original to the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit? are not shared between studios and are owned by Disney. They were able to use some Looney Tunes, Universal, Fleischer, and MGM cartoon characters because Stephen Spielberg apparently negotiated the licensing of the non-Disney characters and Disney paid the other studios for them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

8 hours ago, Satam said:

Characters like Roger, Jessica, Baby Herman, Judge Doom, Eddie Valiant, etc. who are original to the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit? are not shared between studios and are owned by Disney. They were able to use some Looney Tunes, Universal, Fleischer, and MGM cartoon characters because Stephen Spielberg apparently negotiated the licensing of the non-Disney characters and Disney paid the other studios for them.

Thanks for that clarification.  

The groundbreaking film “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” reminds us of the value of a good laugh! With Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit, Judge Doom, Smarty, and Stupid 3.75” ReAction figures, there’s no end to the zany hijinks you can get up to! Look for these to be up for pre-order next Tuesday (2/8).

Roger-Rabbit-ReAction-01.jpg

Roger-Rabbit-ReAction-02.jpg

Roger-Rabbit-ReAction-03.jpg

Roger-Rabbit-ReAction-04.jpg

Roger-Rabbit-ReAction-05.jpg

Roger-Rabbit-ReAction-06.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...