G.I. Joe ReAction Target Exclusive Secret Service Snake-Eyes Figure Details

JayC

Shown below is a look at Super7's new Target exclusive G.I. Joe Secret Service Snake-Eyes figure which is hitting physical stores in full force. If your not familiar with this version of Snake-Eyes, it was an obscure one released back in the say only in India. This new ReAction one will be sold online eventually but based on reports I've seen I don't think you will have to many problems finding it at physical stores.

ReAction--Secret-Service-Snake-Eyes-Target.jpg

• Thanks 1

I don't know why they wait on selling it online.  Sell it online now... I don't feel like driving to all the Targets I know in the freezing weather with ice and snow just to find out someone bought them all just to throw on eBay.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Outsiders said:

I don't know why they wait on selling it online.  Sell it online now... I don't feel like driving to all the Targets I know in the freezing weather with ice and snow just to find out someone bought them all just to throw on eBay.

They can't just start selling it online. There are contracts in place and Target physical stores and Target.com are two completely different entities. One has nothing to do with the other and have their own inventories. 

12 hours ago, Goldbug said:

That is such a very obscure variant to have an exclusive.

I'm almost positive one could wait until it gets to the clearance aisle for $5 if you really want one. That is where all the Transformer ones ended up here.

Bumblebee ended up there because of overstock due to huge demand of the initial Optimus and Megatron that was next to impossible to find. Bumblebee is the only Reaction Target exclusive that was easy to find. There have been 4 Primes and 4 Megatrons in all and I think I saw one of the Primes once. The current all gold versions which are based on an episode of the old show (Super7 variants all make sense and aren't done just because) just became available on the website, but I haven't seen a store version, yet. There are also a couple of new G.I. Joe exclusives that I just got sent to me that were only available through one of their Friday Collector Corner promotions last year, so you'll probably never see them on pegs unless they eventually do a small run of them. 

7 hours ago, hainrs said:

They can't just start selling it online. There are contracts in place and Target physical stores and Target.com are two completely different entities. One has nothing to do with the other and have their own inventories. 

So the brick and mortar Target store and Target.com can't sell them at the same time?  How many times have we seen figures sold in both store and online at the same time?  At least sell it on the Super 7 website.  I just don't feel like running all over the place for a figure that my store may or may not carry.

20 hours ago, Goldbug said:

That is such a very obscure variant to have an exclusive.

I'm almost positive one could wait until it gets to the clearance aisle for $5 if you really want one. That is where all the Transformer ones ended up here.

Okay so what is the variant here?  I'm not recalling a storyline was it a toy variation?

• Thanks 1

On 1/25/2022 at 10:32 AM, hainrs said:

Bumblebee ended up there because of overstock due to huge demand of the initial Optimus and Megatron that was next to impossible to find. Bumblebee is the only Reaction Target exclusive that was easy to find. There have been 4 Primes and 4 Megatrons in all and I think I saw one of the Primes once. The current all gold versions which are based on an episode of the old show (Super7 variants all make sense and aren't done just because) just became available on the website, but I haven't seen a store version, yet. There are also a couple of new G.I. Joe exclusives that I just got sent to me that were only available through one of their Friday Collector Corner promotions last year, so you'll probably never see them on pegs unless they eventually do a small run of them. 

Really?? I saw at least 4 of each Prime & Megatron here

at least one of each on clearance even

On 1/25/2022 at 6:47 PM, MagnaPrime said:

Okay so what is the variant here?  I'm not recalling a storyline was it a toy variation?

yes it was a Funskool India variant

which the average person would not know

• Thanks 1