Jurassic World Target Exclusive Hammond Collection Announced From Mattel

JayC

Today on Target.com it was announced a new detailed 3.75" line called "The Hammond Collection" which would be sold exclusively at Target stores. Indications are this will be replacing the 6" Amber Collection line. The first two for this new line include the Parasaurolophus and Baryonyx figures which are available for pre-order now. See links below.

Jurassic World Hammond Collection Parasaurolophus Figure
Jurassic World Hammond Collection Baryonyx Figure

Look for new reveals coming from Target on 2/16, 3/16, 4/20, 5/18, 6/15, 7/20 and 8/17. These reveals will be a mix of Hammond and Legacy Collection figures.

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Jurassic-World-Hammond-Collection 1.jpg

Jurassic-World-Hammond-Collection 2.jpg

Jurassic-World-Hammond-Collection 3.jpg

Jurassic-World-Hammond-Collection.jpg

• Like 2

man, i almost don't know what to say about this, i mean for one this is quite an interesting take because i could never imagine the bigger dinos ever get into the amber collection and seeing the big dinos as the 6 inch figures? (correct me if i am wrong on that) while having the 3.75 human and smaller dino figures, pretty much like the Star wars vintage collection but with dinos lol, so this might be ideal, maybe the Amber collection might go on for a while? but only time will tell.

On the other half of my mind i didn't minded getting the more toyetic action dinos (well almost, i kinda don't like the electronic figures but yeah that's what battery compartments are for, to insert or remove them if anyone wanted to) sure they don't have the greatest articulation nor less they have the nicest paint detail for the most part but it has a charm i can't deny, so i'll stick with them still, though if there is at least one thing i'd love to do is to at least hope and perhaps be able to find one Amber collection Raptor and display that one with my 6 inch figures, though i always debated on both the other dinos of the line and the human characters, they look nice but i don't feel like i need them,

oof, i think that's the first where i made a waaaay too long comment.

Replacing Amber collection? if so that's a bummer for all of those people who invested in it at this point, but I guess if it goes it didn't perform well? I don't know never saw an Amber collection figure on a peg ever, I get this seems more logical to produce at least the people in 3.75 and the dinos can be 6'' and up probably allows for more accurate scaling and less cost, since they wouldn't have to make accurate dinos that scale with 6'' people.

• 4 weeks later...

For this months Mattel Jurassic World Beyond The Gates reveal is a look at the new Legacy Collection Isla Sorna Capture Pack which is being sold as a Target exclusive and be available for pre-order later this morning at 8am Central time. See images below.

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Isla-Sorna-Capture-Pack-00.jpg

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Isla-Sorna-Capture-Pack-01.jpg

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Isla-Sorna-Capture-Pack-02.jpg

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Isla-Sorna-Capture-Pack-04.jpg

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Isla-Sorna-Capture-Pack-05.jpg

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Isla-Sorna-Capture-Pack-06.jpg

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Isla-Sorna-Capture-Pack-08.jpg

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Isla-Sorna-Capture-Pack-09.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

For this months Mattel Jurassic World Beyond The Gates reveal we have a look at the new Jurassic World Legacy Collection Kitchen Encounter Pack With Lex Murphy. The set also includes a figure of Murphy's brother and a Velociraptor. This is being sold as a Target exclusive and will be available for pre-order later this morning at 8am Central time. See images below.

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Kitchen-Encounter-Pack 0.jpg

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Kitchen-Encounter-Pack 1.jpg

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Kitchen-Encounter-Pack 3.jpg

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Kitchen-Encounter-Pack 4.jpg

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Kitchen-Encounter-Pack 5.jpg

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Kitchen-Encounter-Pack 6.jpg

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Kitchen-Encounter-Pack 7.jpg

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Kitchen-Encounter-Pack.jpg

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

• Like 2

I think 3-3/4” is the way to go for this brand and when it comes to Jurassic Park that’s the only scale I’ve been collection.  So while I hope they continue to do 6” for those that want them these 3-3/4” sets will be the only ones I care about.  

• 5 weeks later...