Hasbro G.I. Joe Fan-First Friday Live-Stream For January 2022 Coverage - G.I. Joe Classified And More

JayC

Today Hasbro is holding a new live-stream with the G.I. Joe brand team where we expect news on new G.I. Joe Classified figures and likely 3.75" Pulse exclusive Retro stuff as well. We don't expect any non-store exclusives to go up for pre-order this month but hopefully Hasbro will give us looks at the next non-exclusive wave of Classified figures which should include Tomax, Xamot and Stalker. Those should be going up for pre-order towards the end of next month. We also might get official word on more Target exclusive Tiger Force sets like the Duke with vehicle which has a DPCI of 087-16-7597. Finally we might see the rumored 6" Walmart's Retro G.I. Joe Line which listings for have popped up on Walmarts website here and here.

Over the course of the next hour we will be bringing you coverage of the event with info and images on anything new revealed.

They start off talking about the supply chain issues all Hasbro's products have been having. They will be revealing new stuff not going up for pre-order today.

They are going to be showing mostly digital renders of products. Which means final versions may vary. Accessories may not be seen either.

Xamot is revealed first. Tomax next. Stalker.

They Show a new Baroness. Face is new with new Deco over the Target one. Likely this will be in a new 6" Retro line at Walmart but Hasbro did not confirm today how the Retro 6" figures will be released. Lady Jaye also shown. These likely will come on cardbacks reminiscent of the original line. Hasbro hinted several times about the "Retro" packaging but again did not confirm or show any of it.

For Pulse 3.75" O-Ring Pulse exclusive figures they are doing a Trooper Builder 2-Pack of Cobra Officer and Soldier.

Also 3.75" O-Ring Duke and Battle Helmet Cobra Commander. Sunbow inspired deco and should have accessories based on the animated movie.

Other 6" Classified Retro figures likely exclusive to Walmart shown are Destro with Sunbow deco. Metal mask with eyebrows, Gung-Ho looking like the original figure.

Classified 6" Classified Troop Builder 3-Pack with 2 Cobra Vipers and Viper Commander. Based on listings we had seen this will likely be out in June and should not be an exclusive to any one store. Likely a fan-channel exclusive.

They will be doing a 40th Anniversary Kick Off event at the end of February, probably be around February 2/25. While Hasbro didn't say, that is when I believe the wave with the Twins and Stalker will go up for pre-order.

Hasbro did not mention anything today about the rumored Target exclusive Tiger Force Duke and vehicle though my guess is we will get that one confirmed next month.

Panel ends.

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-01.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-02.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-03 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-03.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-04.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-05 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-05 2.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-05 3.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-05.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-06 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-06.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-07 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-07.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-09 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-09.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-10 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-10.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-12 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-12.jpg

• Thanks 1

Awesome, more non exclusive stuff please, and soon, seems like nothing new has come out since the summer from Classified, except for like a handful of people getting 2 figures, the Snake eyes movie stuff didn't scratch the itch.

38 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Awesome, more non exclusive stuff please, and soon, seems like nothing new has come out since the summer from Classified, except for like a handful of people getting 2 figures, the Snake eyes movie stuff didn't scratch the itch.

Seems. This winter has seen a (very) slow trickle of BATs and Alley Vipers as well as the next wave with Storm Shadow, Spirit, and the Cobra officer.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Satam said:

Seems. This winter has seen a (very) slow trickle of BATs and Alley Vipers as well as the next wave with Storm Shadow, Spirit, and the Cobra officer.

Yeah it's weird it's been so slow after those movie figures (which didn't do well, didn't help the movie was horrid), but only get a few reveals (with PO) and the 2 figures BAT & Alley V sorta coming out, it has been super dry in the Classified Department, so I'm hoping some stuff comes out soon, not like in Canada we get these Joes very fast but hey.

• JayC changed the title to Hasbro G.I. Joe Fan-First Friday Live-Stream For January 2022 Coverage - G.I. Joe Classified And More

Start off talking about the supply chain issues all Hasbro's products have been having. They will be revealing new stuff not going up for pre-order today.

They are going to be showing mostly digital renders of products. Which means final versions may vary. Accessories may not be seen either.

Xamot is revealed first. Tomax next. Stalker.

They Show a new Baroness. Face is new with new Deco over the Target one. Likely this will be in Retro line at Walmart. Lady Jaye also shown.

For Pulse 3.75" Pulse exclusive they are doing a Trooper Builder 2-Pack of Cobra Officer and Soldier.

Also Duke and Battle Helmet Cobra Commander. Sunbow inspired deco and should have accessories based on the animated movie.

Another Classified Walmart Retro Destro with Sunbow deco. Metal mask with eyebrows.

Also Retro 6" Walmart Gung-Ho looking like the original figure.

GIJoe-Live-Stream-01.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-02.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-03 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-03.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-04.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-05 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-05 2.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-05 3.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-05.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-06 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-06.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-07 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-07.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-09 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-09.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-10 1.jpg

GIJoe-Live-Stream-10.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Called Baroness and Lady Jaye being straight repaints (minus some accessories for sure). Considering that Gung Ho is coming with some new parts, I'm surprised they aren't tooling up a new pair of round glasses for Baroness. Also pleased to see the supposed Viper and Viper officer 2-pack turned out to be a three-pack, but I do wish the deco on the regular Vipers there matched the CI releases.

41 minutes ago, Fetisone said:

But Destro's eyebrows though...🥵

Based on the cartoon but if you dont like it I am sure u can take the head from the regular one and put it on this one.

1 hour ago, deecee4 said:

Cool. Hopefully now that we've seen the twins, maybe we are close to getting the Crimson Guards.

I will be very surprised if we don't get to a look at a Siegie figure during next month's anniversary event stream.

Just a reminder here is a breakdown of whats coming non-exclusive wise through the summer and yes the Crimson Guards are coming up soon.

January 2022
-Deluxe Croc Master with crocodile

February 2022
-Storm Shadow
-Spirit With Freedom
-Cobra Officer

April 2022
-Tomax
-Xamot
-Stalker

June 2022
-Crimson Guard
-Zarana
-Dusty

-Cobra Viper And Viper Officer 3-pack (Fan-Channel Exclusive)

• Like 1

I don't know why I expected more, guess this is a good amount for a friday mini reveal, anyways...Baroness, Gung-Ho Lady Jaye and Destro re-paints, they look good, I won't be replacing the older ones I already have though, not different enough in any special way, good to see Baroness released individually though for the people who don't have her yet, I really like Stalker, the Twins are must get as well. Probably will skip that Viper pack since I'm not an army builder, but already have one in the first colors, and I hope to get the Python Patrol Viper, so I don't need all of them.

I was only here for the O-Rings but very disappointed. No ball joint heads for any of these joes is a big fail. Same old deco and construction for the Soldier/officer :( If I want repro-figures, I can go to Black Major Customs.

Also disappointed in the the CC figure... no ball joint head and no gloves on the arms (like from the cartoon). Would've loved for a chromed faceplate.

By the sound of it, i would think Hasbro is including movie themed accessories like the bomb, jump backpack, CC black cape and American Flag. I doubt we'll get much more than that..if that at all.

This is now the second version of CC for the new O-Ring line, so lets hope that by the v.14, I can finally get a chrome face-plate (although i'm sure it'll be a SDCC exclusive).

• Like 1