Jump to content

Botcon 2021 Exclusive Action Force Wasp Raider Review | Kato's Kollection Reviews


Kato
 Share

Recommended Posts

WASP Raider looks good....though it seems like the first one should be called WASP and this one Swarm. Also they probably should've gone with blue or bluish tints on all the yellow parts for the Wasp Raider. Looks great! My order for some already arrived and my Swarm trooper is on the way. Still ticked at BBTS 'cause I ordered from them first, 2 years ago now, and they tell me they're still waiting on their shipment. Bah. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Still ticked at BBTS 'cause I ordered from them first, 2 years ago now, and they tell me they're still waiting on their shipment. Bah. 

I wouldn't blame them to much because everything now-a-days is being delayed or cancelled because of the shipping issues and shipping dock problems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2022 at 11:47 AM, Outsiders said:

I wouldn't blame them to much because everything now-a-days is being delayed or cancelled because of the shipping issues and shipping dock problems.

Sorry but that doesn't hold water. I placed that order 2 years ago. They used that same feeble excuse. Two weeks ago I ordered from Dorkside and those figures are right here now, my order from Valaverse's own store arrives tomorrow. I get that there have been problems but if Dorkside got their shipment in and out to customers, then BBTS should be able to as well. Which reminds me, I need to go over and cancel that order.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

Sorry but that doesn't hold water. I placed that order 2 years ago. They used that same feeble excuse. Two weeks ago I ordered from Dorkside and those figures are right here now, my order from Valaverse's own store arrives tomorrow. I get that there have been problems but if Dorkside got their shipment in and out to customers, then BBTS should be able to as well. Which reminds me, I need to go over and cancel that order.

I was just about to suggest to cancel the order if you have waited 2 years for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE