Masters of the Universe Revelation Masterverse Deluxe Tri-Klops Hits Target Stores

JayC

Thanks to Brian Bush, we have word that he found the new Masters of the Universe Revelation Masterverse Deluxe Tri-Klops figure at his local Target store this evening. The DPCI# is 087 16 5550. We should have some out of package in-hand images of the figure to share with you soon.

MOTU-Revelation-Tri-Klops-01.jpg

Yesterday we had told you how the new Masters of the Universe Revelation Masterverse Deluxe Tri-Klops figure had started to hit Target stores and that the DPCI# was 087 16 5550. Now thanks to Brian Bush who provided us that info we have a gallery of in-hand images to share with you for the figure. Being a deluxe figure you can portray the figure with his classic look or his Cult Leader look from the Netflix animated series.

If you don't want to have to hunt around for the figure you can also pre-order it from our sponsors EntertainmentEarth or BigBadToyStore. The figure is supposed to start arriving this month.

00-Tri-Klops-Revelation.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-01.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-02.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-03.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-04.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-05.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-06.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-07.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-08.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-09.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-10.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-11.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-12.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-13.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-14.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-15.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-16.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-17.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-18.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-19.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-20.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-21.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-23.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-24.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-25.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-26.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-27.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-28.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-29.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-30.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-31.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-32.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-33.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-34.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-35.jpg

Tri-Klops-Revelation-36.jpg

Wow! My 8 targets are insanely flooded with masterverse especially battlecat and faker. Plus motu origins jitsu wave, Mosquitor and skelegods are filling up a 2nd motu section. I'm amazed target is stocking triklops. At this rate, my targets will look like a fully stocked 80s motu aisle!

57 minutes ago, MagnaPrime said:

I'm not sure if the shoulder marks are from the show and I'm just spacing or if they are tooling for someone else

I don't remember actually seeing them on the show, but they are there on the model sheet.
image.png