DC Multiverse 7" Rebirth Batman Figure Revealed

JayC

Images for the new DC Multiverse 7" McFarlane Toys Rebirth Batman figure have surfaced online giving us our first look at it. Look for the figure to go up for pre-order tomorrow (1/13).

DC-Rebirth-Batman-00.jpg

DC-Rebirth-Batman-01.jpg

DC-Rebirth-Batman-03.jpg

DC-Rebirth-Batman-04.jpg

• Like 2

Even though that diaper thing looks weird its still easily the best looking Batman that isn't strictly artist based, I hope they make repaint of him with all black logo and painted trunks, which would likely improve the look of diaper overlay. 

• Like 1

Up till now for me the best comic based McFarlane Batman was Flashpoint Batman. I got one for the character and one to customize into a Bruce Wayne Batman and I was very pleased with the result. I have to admit I love this Reburth version for the same reasons. The diaper may be the only issue for customs but the overall sculpt and colors are fantastic on this. I ll be buying 2.  Now...the Batman Inc suit is back in main continuity comics if Todd makes one of those I'm going to be a very happy collector and customizer. Cant wait to get this figure. 

• Like 1

Shown below is a look at the DC Multiverse 7" Damien Wayne (Infinite Frontier) Unmasked Gold Label version figure from McFarlane Toys. Yesterday we told you about the regular masked version. Right now it looks like you can get this variant of Robin is only available on the McFarlane Store website as part of a bundle with other figures. It's not clear if this will end up being released anywhere else.

Robin_Unmasked_exclusive3.jpg

Robin_Unmasked_exclusive4.jpg

Robin_Unmasked_exclusive5.jpg

Robin_Unmasked_exclusive6.jpg

Robin_Unmasked_exclusive7.jpg

Robin_Unmasked_exclusive8.jpg

Robin_Unmasked_exclusive9.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just a warning for anyone who's thinking about getting that Clayface figure:

Aside from looking good, the figure is extremely fragile and poorly engineered, offering extremely limited articulation and the constant feeling that you are going to break it if you move it.

4 hours ago, slugzilla said:

Just a warning for anyone who's thinking about getting that Clayface figure:

Aside from looking good, the figure is extremely fragile and poorly engineered, offering extremely limited articulation and the constant feeling that you are going to break it if you move it.

Thanks for the tip. This will definitely move me towards DCUC/DCSH version if prices aren't crazy.