G.I. Joe Classified Storm Shadow And Spirit In-Hand Images Reveals New Packaging Art

JayC

Shown via firmpulse are some in-hand images for the next wave of G.I. Joe Classified figures which includes Storm Shadow and Spirit. Besides getting in-hand looks of the two figures we see Hasbro has updated with new artwork on the back of the packaging adding the most recently announced figures. The only thing shown that we aren't sure about is the mysterious figure in what looks like Arashikage compound. Perhaps one of the masters such as the Blind Master. Whether Hasbro plans on doing a figure of whoever this person is remains unknown.

Both Spirit and Storm Shadow are available at our sponsors EntertainmentEarth and BigBadToyStore.com.

GIJoe-Classified-00.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-01.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-03.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-04.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That image of Gung Ho with the same vest and hat as before only in turquoise and a darker green pretty much confirms that he'll be in the Walmart exclusive retro cardback line and also my suspicion that Hasbro probably doesn't have plans to retool parts to get closer to characters' classic looks and will be relying on paint alone for those releases.

Edit: OR NOT. Totally forgot that Gung Ho has a blue vest on the back of the older packaging, as well.

• Thanks 1

normally i'm not into boxes much unless they have good art, Classified always did had, or at least the side art looks nice and seeing this updated poster, it's magnificent, i love it, even i would love to get this as both a desktop background and even an actual poster lol.

the figures look nice in person, i could be wrong but if Spirit is using the "Duke" mold i gotta say he makes it look nicer than either Duke, wouldn't include Viper nor Flint since they have vests, but regardless i may look forward for him and Storm Shadow, plus i can't let my Snake-Eyes be left without fighting his rival after all.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, K9K1N6 said:

I could be wrong but if Spirit is using the "Duke" mold i gotta say he makes it look nicer than either Duke, wouldn't include Viper nor Flint since they have vests...

Spirit appears to use some Duke parts from the waist down, but surprisingly, the torso (among other parts) is all new.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Both look awesome, as I would have expected, so happy to finally get a real Storm Shadow, I have that movie one subbed in right now and that egg shell colouring is getting icky. I wish these would come out sooner, I'm always happy to add new Joes to the collection.

• Thanks 1