Did McFarlane Reveal A New Spawn Figure For Xmas???

toynewman

I saw this and wondered what Spawn was being used and never thought that this could very well be an upcoming brand new Spawn. I like what I see of the cape, this looks like a Modern version of his classic suit. I hope that throne does come with him if this is a new figure because that thing look awesome. 

4 hours ago, toynewman said:

Todd McFarlane posted what looks like it may be some kind of new Spawn with his Throne, but its hard to say for sure. More details as they become available!

"HAPPY SPAWN-MAS DAY!! Looks like Spawn got what he always wanted and I hope YOU did too!"

King.Spawn.jpg

Maybe with a cloth cape? Who knows. Xmas is over though lol. Always a new year lol 

This just looks like a modified MK11 Spawn with added cloth materials for a christmas theme. I dont think this hints at something new. Its very photoshopped. 

Look closer this is all new.  Maybe shares some CAD files, but the details are different. Similar to MK Spawn.  If he was gonna make an all new Spawn then why not make it look like the current art?  I guess if you liked MK Spawn but wanted a comic styled variant then here you go!  I will modify the leg bags at least.

Anyway he looks great and very stoked for 2022 in the Spawnverse!

Sure looks cool, I don't know if it's cool enough I need it, call me up if we get a necroplasm clear green variant, other then that let's focus on characters we don't have.

I have so many Spawn's that I need to draw the line.

• 4 weeks later...