Donate To Toys For Tots And Be Entered For A Chance To Win One Of Two $500 Store Credits To BBTS

JayC

Some of the towns near where I live were devastated by the recent tornadoes. Thankfully, my family and I are fine but there are so many who lost everything right before Christmas. Last weekend my wife and I went on a Wal-Mart shopping spree and got as many toys and clothes that we could for the kids without Christmas presents. We picked up lots of video games, dolls and of course action figures. We'll be looking to do more for months to come.

Thank you so much for hosting this contest. And please keep these families in your thoughts and prayers.

I just donated some food and action figures, those basic 12 inch figures are pretty popular hehe... since high school every class would go to a poor community and spend a day whit them, every student is encouraged tho bring something too share and I always tried to share the sensation of a new toy, and now my family and I do it whit the homeless kids and families, when we have the chance.

I actually donated toys in the school I work in. We have a toy drive(donation) project each year. Last year we had none bc of the pandemic, but this year I donated a bunch of MOC Marvel Legends. Nothing fantastic, but someone has to love Captain Britain and the many Bucky Cap molds this Christmas.

I have seen kids open up donated action figures in schools, and they absolutely love the toys to be honest, no matter the characters.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Donated today at my daughter's daycare.  Several duplicate star wars figures from my collection as well as a few I don't have space for.  Let my daughter put them all in the box.  Gotta be sure to teach this next generation to be thankful for what they have and take care of each other.

Season's Greetings, Jay!

After driving to a few different spots, I was able to find the last operating drop off in my area!! This was the first year I was able to donate something, so I was really happy to send a black series commander Wolffe and a Marvel Legends Union Jack to a good home :) Thanks for all that you do, and have a very Merry Christmas!!

Made a donation online for $25. I watched all of the Live Stream giveaway last week. Decided to press my luck & give it a go on here too. Thanks again for doing this & all of the content & hard work you throw down on here & your channel. Stay awesome & enjoy the holidays. Good luck to everyone.

Sadly didn't get to a drop in time due to work. Wish everyone best of luck! Going to donate toys I got to a friend's kids who unfortunately won't have gifts either this year. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year. Also Thank you to JayC for his content and time to put it out and to give all of us a chance for great gifts and new figures!!! This isn't a rant for a chance to win either. Karma is a B!+$#. Stay safe love to all!!

Two names have been drawn and contacted via PM. Once they claim their prizes I will announce their names here. Congrats to them and everyone who participated and donated to Toys For Toys. Hope everyone has a great Holidays and Merry Christmas.

• Like 1

• JayC locked this topic
  • JayC unpinned this topic