Donate To Toys For Tots And Be Entered For A Chance To Win One Of Two $500 Store Credits To BBTS

JayC

Tis the season of giving, and one of my personal favorite organizations to give to each year is the US Marines Toys For Tots program. When you donate to Marine Toys For Tots you are helping bring the joy of Christmas and send the message of hope for America's less fortunate children.

I am asking each one of you this holiday season to donate at least one unwrapped toy to Toys For Tots. If you live outside the US and have a similar organization where you live, then I ask you to donate to that.

Once you make a donation I ask you make one post here, stating you've made a donation. You can include images to if you want. If you already made a donation this year then you can count that as well.

Now because it's the season of giving I am giving two lucky forum members here on TNI a chance to win a $500 store credit to our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

In order to be entered to win, you do have to be a registered forum member here in good standing. Then you simply make your post in this thread between now and the end of day on December 24, 2021 stating you made a donation as stated above. We are using the honor system here and assuming if you post that you made a donation, you really did. Remember Karma can be a b@#ch!

Only one person per household may be entered into the contest. Anyone found using a duplicate forum account will not be counted.

Only one post per forum member stating you made the donation. Any other posts in this thread will be deleted.

The drawing for the two $500 store credits will be held on Christmas Day, December 25, 2021. The winner will be contacted by me JayC via private message on that day letting them know they have won. They will have until the end of day December 27th to respond to me and claim their prize. If they fail to do so a new name will be drawn. So be sure to check your inbox during that time even if your traveling.

Only one winner per forum account, meaning the same person can't win both $500 store credits.

THAT'S NOT ALL THOUGH because I have more ways for you to win this holiday season. Besides our normal monthly forum contest which is going on now, I am also going to be giving away TWO MORE $500 Store Credits from BBTS over on my new Live-Stream YouTube Channel this coming Friday, December 17, 2021 starting at 7pm ET. You will have to be a subscriber to that channel which you can do with a click of a button, and like here you will need to have made or make a donation this year to Toys For Tots.

So I hope everyone has a Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, and thanks to everyone who is a part of this collecting community.

Untitled.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• JayC pinned this topic

I donated a MOTU Origins He-Man figure, a Masters of the WWE Universe Ring Bundle, and two Hot Wheels cars to a local Toys for Tots bin Saturday afternoon! It was in a tile store here in The Woodlands, TX.

• Thanks 1

I donated $30 for the TOTS! There are no drop off places in my area so I made an online donation. This is an awesome charity. I have military family. I posted a picture of my receipt on twitter @@mezcolover11111 It's not the most legit looking receipt but that's all you get. It's a quick checkout! 

• Thanks 1

Thanks JayC for doing this. I donate toys every year to my local children’s hospital. This year I donated some paw patrol toys and barbies for toys for tots. Thank you for helping the children and the collectors. Amazing! 

• Thanks 1

Just so you know i'm not asking you all to donate without donating myself, and not expecting people to donate this much, but to kick this toy drive off I made a donation of $1k through the Toys For Toys website.

Used to be much easier to find drop off boxes when TRU was around but usually you can go to your local fire house and many independent businesses have drop off boxes. 

I know times are tough for some folks and making any kind of donation can be tough, and I know donating just 1 unwrapped toy doesnt sound like a lot, but if everyone can do that it will really add up.

And no my post won't count in the drawings :)

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 4.33.16 PM.png

I made a financial donation. Missed the deadline for the local pickup.

Love that you’re doing this. I’d love to win and put it towards the life size MOTU sword, but it’s good to give and help the kids either way.

happy holidays everyone!

A15D74F3-1BDA-4851-B72D-0CF8F28B95FE.jpeg

Thanks for all you do and doing this give away I donated TMNT 21012 figures ( whole set) and five nights of Freddy’s figures. Thanks again for putting smiles on kids faces, priceless and money can’t buy that. 

Hello Jay, this is a wonderful idea. I donated a huge red Santa bag filled with 31 unopened action figures (old and new) to the “stuff a cruiser” toy drive for kids here in Canada and the officer asked if I was a collector. I said yes but these toys are from a North Pole robbery. He just stared at me and it was a bit awkward. Also I donated to Toys for Tots ($50 US) to share joy across the border. Happy Holidays everyone!