2021 HOLIDAY SPECIAL - KRAMPUS - Mythic Legions

toynewman

FIGURA OBSCURA:  DELUXE KRAMPUS!

"KRAMPUS is told of in hushed whispers, for to say his name aloud invites his attention. The people of the frozen mountains know that this devil haunts them during the Winter festival, while the good folk celebrate to drive away the chill and darkness of the season.

Krampus seeks out the wicked- especially children- for his punishment. Any he judges unworthy are whipped with birch reeds, locked in shackles, and stuffed in his basket. He takes these children away, perhaps to his lair, though some legends say to the Underworld itself, never to be seen again.

If you see the shadow of a horned figure, or hear the discordant jingling of iron bells, take care: Krampus seeks fresh prey!"

This 6-inch scaled, highly articulated "FIGURA OBSCURA - KRAMPUS" deluxe action figure will come in a 4-color window box package with removable background display cover, and character-specific packaging details and accessories. Final paints and certain details on the final product may vary slightly from the prototype image shown. All final accessories included may not be shown in the image.  

Our "FIGURA OBSCURA - KRAMPUS" IN-STOCK sale will begin on Sunday, December 5th, 2021, at 9am EST, and will be followed by a 2nd sale on Sunday, December 5th, 2021, at 8pm EST. ***THERE WILL BE A 2 PIECES PER TIME SLOT LIMIT!*** This means a total of 4 Krampus figures. This does not include the ALL-IN. Anyone found not following these rules will have ALL orders cancelled immediately and restocked. (This does not apply to non-action figure purchases.) This is to be sure to give everyone a chance at successfully ordering this item. This is an in-stock item. Please be aware that the money for this sale will be collected at the time of the purchase. This item will ship out within the following week.

Order yours here:
Store Horsemen

ML.Krampus0.jpeg

ML.Krampus1.jpeg

ML.Krampus2.jpeg

ML.Krampus3.jpeg

ML.Krampus4.jpeg

ML.Krampus5.jpeg

ML.Krampus6.jpeg

ML.Krampus7.jpeg

ML.Krampus8.jpeg

Once again another great figure from a body they've been using since 2015 (this is their 1.0, if you will). Amazing what one can do with a brand new head and some accessories. Mythic Legions runs a bit higher in price and this one is really up there for a standard buck; normally this would be at the $30.00 mark, but this one is around $50.00 for a 6" figure. But as always, the fan who's on the fence needs to take in mind that these always skyrocket up in the after market. 

Beautiful work!

He looks pretty neat and a good idea but man I just cant get into their mythic legions line. Not just because of their prices but I just dont really like their proportions. They always have monstrous sized heads compared to their body size. They do some superior sculpting and effects to all their pieces and ive loved 4H for a long time. I still love and have some of their gothotropolis figures. But as ive followed their mythic legions lines, ive hated their proportions in alot of them. 

• 1 month later...

Based on this image that has surfaced online it looks like there will soon be another Mythic Legions Krampus figure from the Four Horsemen you will be able to add to your collection. This is likely a online retail exclusive version which probably will be going up for pre-order very soon. Stay-tuned for more details as they become available.

Retail-Exclusive-Mythic-Legions-Krampus.jpg

On 12/6/2021 at 7:26 AM, EvilHayato said:

He looks pretty neat and a good idea but man I just cant get into their mythic legions line. Not just because of their prices but I just dont really like their proportions. They always have monstrous sized heads compared to their body size. They do some superior sculpting and effects to all their pieces and ive loved 4H for a long time. I still love and have some of their gothotropolis figures. But as ive followed their mythic legions lines, ive hated their proportions in alot of them. 

I've been with them since the beginning and yeah, the heads do often come out too big (Otho is a great example) but the other thing is the forearms/wrists are too short. As they're starting to evolve to new models, these issues are slowly being addressed. Still havent quite reached that articulation point of double jointed limbs, or being able to move the head up and down (actually their latest series does have that capability, at least Magnus does). That was a sore point for me when 4HM were doing the DC Universe Classics line.

UPDATE: The Four Horsemen have put out official details for their Mythic Legions Retail Exclusive Red Krampus Figure which will be made available online at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

As for when it goes up for pre-order:

Keep your eyes open and get ready, because soon Krampus will indeed awaken, and when he does he will search for his shadow. If he sees that shadow, it can only mean one thing: 6 more weeks of Winter (and the start of the next Figura Obscura: Krampus pre-order!).

Folks who pre-order when it goes live should have in time for next years holiday season. Since it will be a made-to-pre-order type deal people will be able to order as many as they want.

Retail-Exclusive-Mythic-Legions-Krampus__scaled_600.jpg

Now on this second day of February, two thousand and twenty-two.

Krampus, the beater of misbehaving children, the dark shadow of the Yuletide season was awakened from his lair by action figure fans worldwide.
In a demonic dialect, Krampus directed the team at Four Horsemen Studios to open a scroll that read:

It is a beautiful day this I can see,
With action figure fans waiting so eagerly,
And the faithful Legionnaires collectively screaming,
We need another shot at the Yuletide Demon!
We all have passed through the darkness of night,
But now we see RED and we all quake with delight!
When I turn to see, there is another version of me
Krampus has returned at Four Horsemen retailers exclusively!

That's right everyone! The Groundhog is not the only one looking for his shadow today! Krampus has peeked out from his lair (again) and this time we are letting him stay awake. Even better, the demon has indeed seen his shadow - and it is a RED shadow! This means that the Figura Obscura: Krampus figure is coming BACK! This time he will be available exclusively from Four Horsemen Studios' amazing retail partners.

This will be a preorder that will ship later this year - right in time for the holiday season! The new RED version of Figura Obscura: Krampus goes up for preorder starting TODAY start at 12:00pm EST. at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Krampus-Red-01.jpg

Krampus-Red-02.jpg

Krampus-Red-03.jpg

Krampus-Red-04.jpg

Krampus-Red-05.jpg

Krampus-Red-06.jpg

Krampus-Red-07.jpg

Krampus-Red-08.jpg

• 10 months later...
On 12/6/2021 at 8:41 AM, toynewman said:

I'm hoping eventually this leads to a Headless Horseman figure. 

Nah, that'll never happen. It would have to have a cape. A flaming pumpkin head. A sword. It would have to have one of those frilly collars for undershirt. Not to mention, a horse. Do you know how big a horse would have to be for that 6" figure?? And the horse would have to look like something a Headless Horseman would ride! 

Never happen!

40 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Nah, that'll never happen. It would have to have a cape. A flaming pumpkin head. A sword. It would have to have one of those frilly collars for undershirt. Not to mention, a horse. Do you know how big a horse would have to be for that 6" figure?? And the horse would have to look like something a Headless Horseman would ride! 

Never happen!

heres-to-you-wink-and-point.gif