Animaniacs Wave 1 Ultimates from Super7 up for Preorder!

toynewman

Years ago, QMX started a line of Animiacs Q-Figs and stopped after only Pinky and the Brain and The Goodfeathers. I'm sure Mindy & Buttons wouldn't show up until Super7's series 4 or 5 probably, if the license even extends beyond the new series which is just the Warners and Pinky and the Brain, but if they do make them, I have to have them. Slappy Squirrel, too.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Faceless said:

"Zany to the Max" and "trying to take over the world," sounds like it could be Tiny Toon Adventures. But were those quotes said by Super7 or JayC?

Super7's quote is in the image, but yes it almost def seems to be a tease for Animaniacs. The Water Tower they showed is the exact one from the Animaniacs cartoon and busting out of the water tower is the head give-away clue.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

Looney Tunes is what I would want. Duck Dodgers and the rest, but I'd be fine with them waiting a couple years for that. They're putting out too much (at their prince point) that I want already.

As much as I love those Duck Dodgers toons, I've been waiting years for anyone to release a decent plain old Friz Freleng or Chuck Jones-style Daffy with no goofy costume. There hasn't been a good Looney Tunes collectibles line for 15 years, and although there were several Bugs Bunny figures in the DC Direct Looney Tunes Golden Collection, there was only one Daffy Duck as the Scarlett Pumpernickel. That said, this is pretty clearly going to be an Animaniacs line, so I wouldn't count on seeing any characters not introduced in that series just yet, but I too hope Super7 expands to classic Warner Bros cartoons, and gets that license as well.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, I'd be up for plain regular Looney Tunes, but they seem to like to mix in a lot of odd stuff, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Duck Dodgers before plain old Daffy. I wouldn't mind the Scarlet Pumpernickel either, but an off the wall choice I'd like to see is the one of him on all fours with a flower head and a tail with a flag with pictures of a screw and a ball on it from that pseudo-4th wall breaking short where he was being animated by Bugs.

Last week we told you how Super7 was teasing the coming of new Ultimates 7" figures which based on the tease seemed most likely to be figures based on the Animaniacs animated series that originally aired back in 1995. Well now thanks to a place holder page on Super7's website, we have confirmation that Animaniacs Ultimates are coming. The page is specifically for their payment plan which says Animaniacs ULTIMATES! Wave 1 Payment Plan.

These should be going up for pre-order tomorrow (12/8) where we will get the full details and images showing us exactly which figure will be in the first wave.

• Thanks 1

Earlier today we told you about how Super7 was going to be doing Ultimates based on the 90's Animaniacs animated series. Well now thanks to Preternia we have our first look at two of the figures in that wave with Pinky and The Brain. The two who also had their own show appeared in the Animaniacs series. Also shown are the Animaniacs figures for the wave.

The wave will be going up for pre-orders tomorrow, so stay-tuned for more details soon.

Pinky-And-The-Brain-Ultimates-02.jpg

Pinky-And-The-Brain-Ultimates-01.jpg

Pinky-And-The-Brain-Ultimates-03.jpg

Pinky-And-The-Brain-Ultimates-04.jpg

Pinky-And-The-Brain-Ultimates-05.jpg

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JayC said:

Earlier today we told you about how Super7 was going to be doing Ultimates based on the 90's Animaniacs animated series. Well now thanks to Preternia we have our first look at two of the figures in that wave with Pinky and The Brain. The two who also had their own show appeared in the Animaniacs series. Also shown are the Animaniacs figures for the wave.

The wave will be going up for pre-orders tomorrow, so stay-tuned for more details soon.

Pinky-And-The-Brain-Ultimates-02.jpg

Pinky-And-The-Brain-Ultimates-01.jpg

Pinky-And-The-Brain-Ultimates-03.jpg

Pinky-And-The-Brain-Ultimates-04.jpg

Pinky-And-The-Brain-Ultimates-05.jpg

I will have to preorder the entire wave... My wife and I love the cartoon!😀✌️

"They're the Warner Brothers and their Warner sister Dot!"

Super7’s latest wave of ULTIMATES! has been unleashed from the Warner Bros. Water Tower and Acme Labs!

The Warner siblings - Yakko, Wakko, and Dot - as well as Pinky and The Brain are all getting the ULTIMATES! treatment and look ready to dish out heaping helpings of good-natured mischief and a generous pinch of chaos! 

Pinky:

“Narf!” Pinky does try to help take over the world every night, but trying to put pantyhose on a llama-riding monkey just chafes his little paws too much! This 7” scale highly-articulated Animaniacs ULTIMATES! figure of Pinky features premium detail and comes with interchangeable heads & hands, and a variety of other accessories, including various lab equipment and a picture of his girlfriend, Pharfignewton. While Pinky’s love for his equine sweetheart is everlasting, your chance to get his Animaniacs ULTIMATES! figure is not! So when deciding what you’re going to do tonight, instead of trying to take over the world, you should hatch a plot to acquire the made-to-order Pinky ULTIMATES! figure instead!

Accessories:

• 3x interchangeable heads 
    • Neutral head
    • Happy head
    • Dizzy head
  • 10x interchangeable hands
    • 2x Neutral hands
    • 2x Expressive hands
    • 2x Relaxed hands
    • 2x Taking notes hands
    • 1x Grappling gun hand
    • 1x Holding photo hand
  • 1x Grapple hook
  • 1x Beaker set
  • 1x Beaker with Bunsen burner
  • 1x Lab equipment
  • 1x Notepad
  • 1x Photo of Pharfignewton

Brain:

Are you pondering what he’s pondering? If so, you may be ready to help The Brain TAKE OVER THE WORLD! This 7” scale highly-articulated Animaniacs ULTIMATES! figure of The Brain features premium detail and comes with interchangeable heads & hands, and a variety of other world-conquering accessories. So when deciding what you’re going to do tonight, instead of trying to take over the world, you should hatch a plot to acquire the made-to-order The Brain ULTIMATES! figure instead!

Accessories:

• 2x interchangeable heads 
    • Neutral head
    • Angry head
  • 9x interchangeable hands
    • 2x Neutral hands
    • 2x Fist hands
    • 1x Gripping hand
    • 1x Pointer hand
    • 1x Paperclip hand
    • 1x Lever gripping hand
    • 1x Expressive hand
  • 1x Magnet with lever
  • 3x Lab beakers
  • 1x Blueprint (paper)
  • 1x Globe keyring accessory

Yakko:

Eldest of the Warner siblings, Yakko is the living embodiment of fast-talking puns, zany gags, and comic innuendo- and don’t let that Milton Berle tell ya any different! This 7” scale highly-articulated Animaniacs ULTIMATES figure of Yakko features premium detail and comes with interchangeable heads & hands, and a variety of other accessories from some of his most memorable episodes and gags. Now’s the time to boingy, Boingy, BOINGY your way over to pre-order your Yakko ULTIMATES! figure!

Accessories:

• Neutral head
    • Graduation cap head
  • 7x interchangeable hands
    • 2x Neutral hands
    • 2x Opening show hands
    • 1x Dynamite gripping hand
    • 1x Map pointer gripping hand
    • 1x Bag of Fun gripping hand
  • 2x interchangeable tails 
    • Neutral tail
    • Crooked tail
  • 1x Pointer
  • 1x Bag of Fun
  • 1x Stick of dynamite
  • 1x Blackboard world map

Dot:

Presenting: Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca Warner III, AKA: Dot! This 7” scale highly-articulated Animaniacs ULTIMATES! figure of Dot features premium detail and comes with interchangeable heads & hands, and a variety of other accessories from some of her most memorable episodes and gags. She’s the cutest character on the show (and ya best not forget it, Bub!) so what’s not to love? Now’s time to boingy, Boingy, BOINGY your way over to pre-order your Dot ULTIMATES! figure!

Accessories:

• 3x interchangeable heads 
    • Neutral head
    • Smiling head
    • Heart-eyes head
    • 2x Neutral hands
    • 2x Opening show hands
    • 2x Expressive hands
    • 1x Butterfly hand
    • 1x Rose hand
    • Neutral tail
    • Crooked tail
  • 1x Duck pool floatie
  • 1x Stick of dynamite

Wakko:

“Faboo!” There’s not a sandwich he wouldn’t scarf, mallet he wouldn’t wield, or symphonic masterpiece he wouldn’t belch. Wakko is truly a Warner for all seasons! This 7” scale highly-articulated Animaniacs ULTIMATES! figure of Wakko features premium detail and comes with interchangeable heads & hands, and a variety of other accessories from some of his most memorable episodes and gags. Now’s time to boingy, Boingy, BOINGY your way over to pre-order your Wakko ULTIMATES! figure!

Accessories:

• Tongue-out head
    • Roman Empire helmet head
    • 2x Neutral hands
    • 2x Opening show hands
    • 2x Playing violin hands
    • 1x Mallet gripping hand
    • 1x Pointing finger hand
    • Neutral tail
    • Crooked tail
  • 1x Blackboard U.S. map
  • 1x Violin
  • 1x Mallet
  • 1x Stick of dynamite

Pre-orders can be placed via the Super7Store.com

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image10.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• toynewman changed the title to Animaniacs Wave 1 Ultimates from Super7 up for Preorder!
On 12/5/2021 at 9:06 AM, RecklessEndangerment said:

Really?  Another new line from Super7?  They can hardly get their existing lines to customers without consistent year-long delays.  Maybe they should slow it down a bit and focus a little more on getting products out in a timely manner.

Yep, I was done with Super7 a long time ago. The products are good for the most part, but this pseudo crowd funding approach is getting tiresome. I finished out my MOTUC collection and was pretty okay with the long waits as they got their feet under them and I waited and waited for the first wave of Thundercats, but that was the last straw. They should have it down by now and all they do is keep putting out more pre-orders and pushing existing orders farther and farther down the line. I've since cancelled all the other pre-orders I've put in with them

• 2 weeks later...