Will The G.I. Joe Classified Target Exclusive Python Patrol Figures Be Home For Christmas?

JayC

It's looking more and more like the Target exclusive G.I. Joe Classified 6" Python Patrol B.A.T. and Alley Viper figures will start hitting Target shelves before Christmas this year. We've seen initial reports that suggest the figures have already arrived at ports here in the US. On top of that, when you look them up in the Target system for some stores they indicate arrival dates of December 22.

Python-Patrol-Bat-00__scaled_600.jpg
Python-Patrol-Viper-00__scaled_600.jpg

Now keep in mind the arrival date can vary from store to store, so this doesn't mean every Target store in the country will get them on the same day. Some might get them sooner and others later. It's even possible the date could end up totally changing, but for now it's looking pretty good that stores will start getting the two figures in stock this month.

Now one other thing to note is the figures are showing a street date of September 9. Since September has already come and gone, and I doubt they would sit on the figures until next Septemer, this is likely an error and hopefully will soon be corrected.

As for the Tiger Force Outback figure, right now that one is not showing an arrival date. So it's not looking as likely that we will see that one on shelf this month, though again that could change.

As for when these might start shipping out for those who pre-ordered them online? Well so far the Target website is not showing a release date for any of the figures, so it's possible they could start going out sometime this month, but its also possible physical stores will get them in before the website does. Right now only the Outback figure is still available for pre-order, but all three figures are still listed on the site. See the links below:

G.I. Joe Classified Series Cobra Python Patrol Viper Action Figure

G.I. Joe Classified Series Python Patrol B.A.T. Action Figure

G.I. Joe Classified Series Tiger Force Stuart "Outback" Selkirk Action Figure

Finally for those wondering about when the regular release versions of the B.A.T. and Cobra Alley Viper Classified figures. Yesterday we told you how they had been listed on Target's website, but not yet available for pre-order or purchase. I checked the Target system, and while they are listed, There is no indication on when they might start showing up at stores yet. I will keep an eye on it and let you know if that changes.

00.jpg

Python-Patrol-Bat-00.jpg

Python-Patrol-BAT-01.jpg

Python-Patrol-BAT-02.jpg

Python-Patrol-BAT-03.jpg

Python-Patrol-BAT-04.jpg

Python-Patrol-Viper-00.jpg

Python-Patrol-Viper-01.jpg

Python-Patrol-Viper-02.jpg

Python-Patrol-Viper-03.jpg

Python-Patrol-Viper-04.jpg

Python-Patrol-Viper-05.jpg