New RoboCop 35th Anniversary Figures Coming From NECA

JayC

In celebration of Robocop's 35th anniversary, NECA has announced 2 new 7" Robocop figures they will be releasing:

Part man. Part machine. All cop. For the 35th anniversary of the cult classic movie RoboCop in 2022, the crime fighter from future Detroit gets the Ultimate treatment from NECA! After fighting baddies all day, dock the 7” scale Ultimate Battle-Damaged RoboCop figure in the included screen-accurate chair with movable elements. The chair is over 8" tall, over 7" wide, and has swiveling seat as well as articulated swiveling monitors! RoboCop comes with even more accessories, too: interchangeable data spike fist, Auto-9 pistol, attachable muzzle blast effect, and an additional interchangeable head with the likeness of Peter Weller. Featuring upgraded deco and digital printing. Comes in premium window box packaging with silver foil printing.

Part man. Part machine. All cop. For the 35th anniversary of the cult classic movie RoboCop in 2022, the crime fighter from future Detroit gets the Ultimate treatment from NECA! Battle criminals and rogue enforcement droids alike with an array of accessories: interchangeable data spike fist, Auto-9 pistol that fits into a hidden spring-loaded leg holster, Cobra Assault Cannon, attachable muzzle blast effect, and an additional interchangeable head with the likeness of Peter Weller. This 7” scale figure features upgraded deco and digital printing. Comes in collector-friendly window box packaging with opening flap.

Look for these to be released in April 2022.

00.jpg

Robocop-01.jpg

Robocop-02.jpg

Robocop-03.jpg

Robocop-04.jpg

Robocop-05.jpg

Robocop-06.jpg

Robocop-07.jpg

Robocop-08.jpg

Robocop-09.jpg

Robocop-10.jpg

Robocop-11.jpg

Robocop-12.jpg

Robocop-13.jpg

Robocop-14.jpg

Robocop-15.jpg

Robocop-16.jpg

Robocop-17.jpg

Robocop-18.jpg

Robocop-19.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/29/2021 at 6:17 PM, JayC said:

In celebration of Robocop's 35th anniversary, NECA has announced 2 new 7" Robocop figures they will be releasing:

Part man. Part machine. All cop. For the 35th anniversary of the cult classic movie RoboCop in 2022, the crime fighter from future Detroit gets the Ultimate treatment from NECA! After fighting baddies all day, dock the 7” scale Ultimate Battle-Damaged RoboCop figure in the included screen-accurate chair with movable elements. The chair is over 8" tall, over 7" wide, and has swiveling seat as well as articulated swiveling monitors! RoboCop comes with even more accessories, too: interchangeable data spike fist, Auto-9 pistol, attachable muzzle blast effect, and an additional interchangeable head with the likeness of Peter Weller. Featuring upgraded deco and digital printing. Comes in premium window box packaging with silver foil printing.

Part man. Part machine. All cop. For the 35th anniversary of the cult classic movie RoboCop in 2022, the crime fighter from future Detroit gets the Ultimate treatment from NECA! Battle criminals and rogue enforcement droids alike with an array of accessories: interchangeable data spike fist, Auto-9 pistol that fits into a hidden spring-loaded leg holster, Cobra Assault Cannon, attachable muzzle blast effect, and an additional interchangeable head with the likeness of Peter Weller. This 7” scale figure features upgraded deco and digital printing. Comes in collector-friendly window box packaging with opening flap.

Look for these to be released in April 2022.

00.jpg

Robocop-01.jpg

Robocop-02.jpg

Robocop-03.jpg

Robocop-04.jpg

Robocop-05.jpg

Robocop-06.jpg

Robocop-07.jpg

Robocop-08.jpg

Robocop-09.jpg

Robocop-10.jpg

Robocop-11.jpg

Robocop-12.jpg

Robocop-13.jpg

Robocop-14.jpg

Robocop-15.jpg

Robocop-16.jpg

Robocop-17.jpg

Robocop-18.jpg

Robocop-19.jpg

I never had a Robocop figure so I think the time finally come for me to get some... I like a LOT the details on this two so I will add them to my cart at the BigBadToyStore!😎✌️

This is not just awesome but also much needed since all Neca robocop figures are well above 50-70 dollars on after market. I might grab this figure for sure although deep down I'm still hoping HIYA toys gonna makes more 6 inch version sometime soon.

• Thanks 1